Looking for a Hide of Terra

#1BoplicityPosted 3/19/2013 11:38:03 PM
Anyone have a max roid damage Hide of Terra? I've got plenty of legendaries to trade. Just let me know if you'd like me to list them. I am looking to legit trade, but I'm willing to accept a duped Hide of Terra. Just as long as it's max roid.
#2The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/19/2013 11:57:40 PM
I wouldn't bother. The recharge delay on the Hide of Terramorphous is not large enough to make use of the Roid damage that the shield boasts. I found my shield just the other night, and I was pretty excited, but it has a natural shield recharge delay of 2.03 seconds, and when coupled with my bonuses from my BAR the shield recharge delay is about 1.85 seconds.

Even when anticipating the depletion of the shield, it's not enough. It recharges too soon and that Roid damage potential is wasted. A shame, because if it had about 6-7 seconds recharge delay, it would be perfect for Zer0.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#3JimiMorrison187Posted 3/20/2013 12:22:54 AM(edited)
Any of them have like a 5 second delay on it with less roid damage?

*Oops...was thinking I was on another site and just started dropping f***ing and s*** every other word XD*

MAkes no sense at all that they would make the recharge delay so damn small for this.

What ends up being the best Roid/melee shield then? Is it the Captain Blade one that has Explosive damage to all melee attacks, that one you get from the Stalker quest, or something else?
---
Because **** You is why
#4Boplicity(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 12:30:56 AM
True, but I do have a Storm Front to deplete my shield in case I need that extra punch against a tougher enemy.
#5The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/20/2013 12:56:28 AM
Love Thumper is good, but is only good (I feel) for the skill Many Must Fall, which greatly improves the likelihood of killing the target allowing you to stay in Decepti0n. For my purposes though, I use a purple-grade Smacki Maylay Shield, which gives me about 6 seconds or so before it recharges, and boosts my damage by about 24 thousand. With it, the most damage I've dealt to a single target (at full health) was 10972k.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.