Rate my Zer0 build thus far

#1jaredwildePosted 3/20/2013 12:43:56 AM
http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#503221200051040010000000000000

I'm going primarily Sniper, and while there are a couple things I'd probably change, I'm reasonably happy with how things are going, but wondering how else I might optimize. I'm not going online, purely single player.

Thanks kindly!
---
You lost me at juxtaposition. Is that something from the Kama Sutra?-Metroid82
Technically yes.-Fluffball
#2The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/20/2013 12:52:55 AM
That one skill point you have in C0unter Strike should go into Death Mark. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with your skill placement at the moment, but you might want to stop where you are on the Sniper tree and start to focus on Cunning. It's down to you at the end of the day, but I think this is what most Zer0 players will tell you, myself included, as Cunning can improve your damage massively.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#3JimiMorrison187Posted 3/20/2013 1:42:50 AM(edited)
Yeah...then if you want just say screw it and turn him melee with a respec later.

I wouldn't bother with Precision either tbh. Sniper rifles are plenty accurate. If you played BL1 there may have been reasnon for it as even lined up shots could *miss*, but in BL2 that doesn't happen so more accuracy doesn't do a hell of a lot for you. Bonus accuracy may be the least useful bonus in the game. So...like I said use those points elsewhere. Anywhere else..lol

You really should condense your points a bit in some of those rows. Taking them just to get a very small bonus isn't worth it unless you really like a class mod that boosts the skill 5-6 points. I agre about the Counter strike point too. Max out the good skills. No need to try and be a Jack of all trades.

Respec'ing isn't that expensive anyways (You can do it anytime at the New-U (?) stations if you haven't realized that) so playing around with it doesn't hurt you any. I do it quite a bit to change it up, or when I have some bonus on a mod that I want to take advantage of. Sometimes I do it simply for one boss and then go back. Don't worry too much about it if you don't get it right. You'll figure it out eventually.

Of course Precision is still worthless imo...lol
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/968921/walldunk_medium.gif