Best plasma caster

#11WretchedOwlPosted 3/20/2013 10:05:05 AM
I agree with the Maliwan people. Impetuous prefix on characters that don't have any skill for increased projectile speed, but other than that, I'd prefer one with a Consummate.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#12jreed1337Posted 3/20/2013 10:13:35 AM
im a dahl fan for smgs and pistols.

with how pwerful the casters are, hitting 6 out of 6 bullets in a burst is super deadly. helps with ammo consumption as well.

i can understand the dislike of them though, it basically forces you to aim as opposed to just spraying a clip with the other brands.
---
1+3+3=7
#13WretchedOwlPosted 3/20/2013 5:25:52 PM
jreed1337 posted...
im a dahl fan for smgs and pistols.

with how pwerful the casters are, hitting 6 out of 6 bullets in a burst is super deadly. helps with ammo consumption as well.

i can understand the dislike of them though, it basically forces you to aim as opposed to just spraying a clip with the other brands.

It forces you to use it as a close range shotgun instead of a mid range smg like they're intended to be.. Unless you wanna be 1/3:hits/shots fired
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls