And I don't care who knows!

Those shotguns with the big clip and bigger reload time

Plasma casters that fire drunk bullets

Roket Rifles that shoot drunk rockets

The badaboom and prazma cannon for carpet bombing

Splasher Blashters kinda like a grenade launcher

Pistols that don't stop shooting

All of them!

Now say it to yourself in Zero Haiku form, we're bandits we don't follow the rules
---
GT- Innersmoke
#2RICKmT3Posted 3/20/2013 9:32:01 AM
I disagree with everything except the Badaboom. That launcher saved my ass SO many times. Found it on three of my five chars when they first hit the Blight. Nothin like one shot and a badass loader is half dead.
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/20/2013 9:37:50 AM(edited)
haha. you were all about that rocket gun that dropped. did you use the plasma caster on verm when he spawned? i cant remember.

hes one of the things big enough to hit on a regular basis with that thing ;)

i do use bandit SMGs a lot while leveling up. they are solid. maybe not the best, but i have a few saved that performed great at their level.

i also got a level 22 dubble gub on my siren and it wrecked a lot of face for many levels on PT1

EDIT: slagga and badaboom. love em both
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 10:13:28 AM
you know me man, all about that fire rate and clip size. i did some research on that rifle we found, best clip size possible oh yeah
---
GT- Innersmoke
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/20/2013 10:18:38 AM
innersmoke posted...
you know me man, all about that fire rate and clip size. i did some research on that rifle we found, best clip size possible oh yeah

nice. happy we managed to get him to spawn. didnt drop crap, but the fight is always fun
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6killbot357Posted 3/20/2013 10:56:59 AM
innersmoke posted...
Pistols that don't stop shooting

The Infinity is a Vladof pistol actually
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#7WretchedOwlPosted 3/20/2013 10:57:55 AM
I see you're enjoying my relic, smoke. Ace and I just found a lv35 Badaboom in the Terminus last night and its pretty bomb on my 36 assassin. I can see me using it for a long long time. Oh, and I get my new super highspeed sonic speed racer internet installed on Monday. So hopefully we won't have any other problems connecting.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#8JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/20/2013 11:00:37 AM
I don't mind their rocket launchers and love their e-tech shotguns since they can be x3 AND have a melee boost on it, something I wish I could say for the slow hands.

I've also had the occasional bandit spinigun tide me over until getting a suitable Torgue replacement, so yeah, I suppose I could say I'm a fan of bandit weapons, too.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.