That one gun you love from the manufacturer you HATE

#1RICKmT3Posted 3/20/2013 9:36:14 AM
Everyone has one, the gun maker that you absolutely can't stand for whatever reason. For me, it's Dahl. Worst guns in the game for me because of the burst fire when zoomed. I'm the kind of guy who likes either a one bullet at a time or fully automatic. However, I absolutely LOVE the Hornet pistol. Got one the other day and it's been my go-to gun for loaders.
#2IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 3/20/2013 9:44:03 AM
I'm not a bandit or Dahl fan. But I do love the gub and teapot. Those pistols almost make up for the fact most of their other guns kinda suck to me.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#3Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/20/2013 9:49:08 AM
the Seraphim.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 79138
#4ShinterLPosted 3/20/2013 9:51:00 AM
I agree with you about Dahl weapons - not a big fan of the burst fire weapons, but the hornet is pretty amazing.

If I had to pick a second, I'm not a big fan of Torgue guns because of the slower moving bullets, but the DP Unkempt Harold is pretty game-breakingly awesome. It's my go-to gun for Second Winds, and just destroying mobs quickly.
#5JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/20/2013 10:11:53 AM
Probably the Greed, as I don't care very much for the rest of the Jakobs weapons and I use nothing else but Torgue and the occasional Vladof minigun.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#6SinisterBladePosted 3/20/2013 10:15:35 AM
Hyperion and Tediore.

I dont love anything made by both companies, even the B!tch is not really my thing. My habit of tac reloading often, mainly due to Zer0, makes me loathe Tediore. Hyperion guns are just really bad.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7pyromitePosted 3/20/2013 10:19:52 AM
The Pitchfork has made me like Dahl a little bit. The caustic e-tech SMG of theirs is sucky as hell, though. Half the time, the DoT from it is just 1. As soon as I find another caustic e-tech SMG, I'm switching to that.
---
GT: pyromite; lvl 50 legendary commando in BL2
kicking names and taking @$$
#8killbot357Posted 3/20/2013 10:52:20 AM
Not a specific weapon, but I used to hate Hyperion everything until I got an awesome corrosive Hyperion shotgun on PT1. Now Hyperion is my go-to for shotguns.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2
#9WretchedOwlPosted 3/20/2013 10:54:22 AM
I can't stand Bandit guns, I think they all suck somethin aweful. But my Commando doesn't leave Sanctuary without that Big Badaboom. Six missiles for one rocket all day every day.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#10KellyRipyaPosted 3/20/2013 11:00:16 AM
Hate Hyperion way more than Dahl. Dahl sniper rifles are pretty brilliant, 3 or 4 or however many Critical Hits in a row.

Firing increases accuracy is one of the worst manufacturer traits ever in a game about guns, whoever dreamt that up needs to be drawn and quartered.
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell