Gearbox hides their Bad Graphics with CellShading. Compared DukeNuke or Aliens

#41absinthrimPosted 3/20/2013 6:23:33 PM
Sounds to me like you will buy anything that has Gearbox written on it than cry like a whining tit. Hell if u didn't like the first one why would u go buy the second. Don't know if u realized this but it's not a long running franchise like Zelda where things change as technology does. If i'm not mistaken I think this is .....uh.......I think.........just the second friggin one and guess what the first was so why wouldn't the second? But hey if it will make u feal better I just took a pic of a turd i laid and slapped a gearbox logo on it, its up on e-bay and u can buy it now for $50. Just to make u happy its high resolution
#42StaticPenguinPosted 3/20/2013 6:32:55 PM
I wonder if people realize they didn't develop Duke Nukem. 2K just bought it out and GB finished what was already in development because of all the crying fans.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#43The_Big_Deek(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 8:37:35 PM
absinthrim posted...
hey if it will make u feal better I just took a pic of a turd i laid and slapped a gearbox logo on it, its up on e-bay and u can buy it now for $50.

i did buy that Dookie Nookie that Gearbox built.

hey you didnt build that!

YES Gearbox did build that Dookie and followed up with an Aggressive Alien Anul Diarhea.

please Stop defending this mediocre below-average subpar developer.
---
COD4 >>>>>> BO1 > BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > WAW > COD2 > COD1
#44Robtcee13Posted 3/20/2013 9:10:14 PM
The_Big_Deek posted...
absinthrim posted...
hey if it will make u feal better I just took a pic of a turd i laid and slapped a gearbox logo on it, its up on e-bay and u can buy it now for $50.

i did buy that Dookie Nookie that Gearbox built.

hey you didnt build that!

YES Gearbox did build that Dookie and followed up with an Aggressive Alien Anul Diarhea.

please Stop defending this mediocre below-average subpar developer.

me·di·o·cre
adjective
of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad; barely adequate

av·er·age
typical; common; ordinary:

I mean I know it's a troll topic but I'm just leaving this here.
---
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?
#45ReclusivHearts9Posted 3/21/2013 8:16:01 AM
The_Big_Deek posted...

thats my correct opinion. thanks 4 reading.

didnt know there was such thing as a correct opinion.
---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
#46ValiferousPosted 3/21/2013 10:07:04 AM
ReclusivHearts9 posted...
The_Big_Deek posted...

Well, when you're 14 years old, spoiled rotten, and feel entitled about absolutely everything, the concept of wrong is a bit foreign to you.
---
NNID: Ardurious
Chillin' with my minions, blowin' my horn all up on these monsters.
#47ReclusivHearts9Posted 3/21/2013 2:32:26 PM
Valiferous posted...
ReclusivHearts9 posted...
The_Big_Deek posted...

Well, when you're 14 years old, spoiled rotten, and feel entitled about absolutely everything, the concept of wrong is a bit foreign to you.

touche, how true.
---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
#48WretchedOwlPosted 3/21/2013 2:35:51 PM
I like the whole comic book look of things in the BL games. I think it makes them unique.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin. -- GT: Wretched Owls
#49roitactPosted 3/21/2013 2:44:13 PM
The_Big_Deek posted...

i guarantee you 100 bucks that if Borderlands 1 or 2 had realistic graphics instead of cell shading they both wouldve bombed in sales like Duke or Aliens did..

not many people play borderlands for how it looks...
---
Ich habe nur zwei Fingernagel auf meiner linken Hand... GT: jimmyrockstar, PSN: testesbomb---
#50PryorbeastPosted 3/21/2013 2:58:35 PM
roitact posted...
The_Big_Deek posted...

i guarantee you 100 bucks that if Borderlands 1 or 2 had realistic graphics instead of cell shading they both wouldve bombed in sales like Duke or Aliens did..

not many people play borderlands for how it looks...

^^ this

I watch Archer all the damn time. More often than I'd care to admit. The animation in that show is horrible but i enjoy it thoroughly. If ur buying/playing games for graphics alone, perhaps build a beast of a gaming computer and look at some high-end stuff. If ur wanting a game for fun and comedy, i think bl2 delivers.

I was going to make a metaphor about beautiful/dumb women vs pretty/amazing at life women but i kinda feel it would be wasted on the TC....
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast