Im not getting all the hatred for duping.

#21TsurukePosted 3/21/2013 3:01:26 PM
People are still getting the rarity twisted, Its called legendary for a reason. Not to be taken for some conjuring of cheat tricks.
Yes duping has decreased the value to the rarity scale amongst the majority (while the minority still holds the value of the scale true). Now, Legendary is just the standard. Very Rare is now uncommon, Rare is common, and Common is not worth the time to look at.

This is purely based on speculation from the first game and its sequel -- and not to be misunderstood as a message of anti-duping -- as you guys can have fun with duping parties, while I am thoroughly proud of the legitimately attained equipment.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#22roitactPosted 3/21/2013 3:41:37 PM
i understand some of the hatred for duping, but more hoe some people go about it, duplicating heads/ rewards for friends/ party members is understandable, especially regarding some rewards like you get from verm...that things got such a low spawn rate and none garunteed loot makes it mind and thumb numbingly tedious, i dont mind the people that have spent hours maybe days trying to get something and ask if anyone has a spare or can dupe one for them,

the one thing i cant stand are the constant posts usually by the same handful of people multiple times a day asking for things over and over again. these people who want everything for nothing, offering up what was duped for them hours ago... just get the *** out....

i rarely play online anymore due to people 'usually high pitched little people' joining my game and asking for any decent weaopns/mods shields. etc... few days ago i joined a match, host was actually trying to go through the game but couldnt do anything or go anywhere because these 2 muppets were constantly in menus duping equipment
---
Ich habe nur zwei Fingernagel auf meiner linken Hand... GT: jimmyrockstar, PSN: testesbomb---
#23tony8669Posted 3/21/2013 5:25:47 PM
roitact posted...
i rarely play online anymore due to people 'usually high pitched little people' joining my game and asking for any decent weaopns/mods shields. etc... few days ago i joined a match, host was actually trying to go through the game but couldnt do anything or go anywhere because these 2 muppets were constantly in menus duping equipment

If he actually wanted to get stuff done, he could have just stopped playing with random people on the internets.
#24aznghostbusterPosted 3/21/2013 7:37:04 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
Die Duper! You don't belong in this world. It may not have been by your hand that you were duped weapons but you must have been called here by LF's who wish to pay you tribute. Tributes? You steal from the game's soul and make cheats your slaves. Perhaps the same could be said of video games? Your dupes are as empty as your soul, borderlands ill needs a duper such as you.

What is a duper? * throws game disc shattering it* Nothing more than a miserable pile of orange weapons. But enough talk, have at you!

Am I the only one that got this reference? lol
---
"Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever." - GoreGross
GT: TheLoveFister