Does the Gee rock trick still work and if so...

#1Evil SquallPosted 3/20/2013 8:29:40 PM
...does it still have the freeze issue? I beat it like that with my Siren WAY back when the DLC released. Took one try but the game was so close to freezing as i walked out I wouldnt want to try that again unless they patched it.

Im doing a Gaige run and thats basically all i have left on Normal. Saving everything on Playthrough two in case they do a level cap increase since ym siren is basically done on both playthroughs.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#2Evil Squall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 10:07:48 AM
Anyone? Also since they patched the raid bosses to lower levels on Playthrough 1 does Gee go down faster than 2?
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#3RaptorkittyPosted 3/21/2013 11:17:11 AM
Evil Squall posted...
...does it still have the freeze issue? I beat it like that with my Siren WAY back when the DLC released. Took one try but the game was so close to freezing as i walked out I wouldnt want to try that again unless they patched it.

Im doing a Gaige run and thats basically all i have left on Normal. Saving everything on Playthrough two in case they do a level cap increase since ym siren is basically done on both playthroughs.

If you're talking about hiding behind the rock, I didn't see any issues when I did it a few nights ago.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#4tony8669Posted 3/21/2013 2:34:08 PM
I just did it yesterday, everything worked ok.