LF Slag/Corrosive Practicable Slow Hand &...

#1Violent_ShadowPosted 3/21/2013 12:25:40 PM
Loving these Practicable Slowhand's and i've only been using the Shock & Fire ones, i would like to complete the set for these.

Looking for-

Practicable Slow Hand (Slag & Corrosive)
Pitchfork (Shock)
Good DAHL/Maliwan Plasma Casters (all elements- flying/impetuous preferred)

I have aquired and farmed lots of good legendaries i can trade/dupe in return.

eg: Transformer, sham (94%), rough rider,derp nukem (423k), dp harold (15k), tum tum muckamuck (28k), cobra (all prefixes), hide of terra (normal, grounded and alkaline), binary thunderball fists/evie, skins/heads and lots of other stuff.

Message me @ GT: SUBJECT BK201 if you can help with any of my requests, even if you've only got one or two of what i need i'll make it worth your while. Thanks!
---
"Beautiful lies beget ugly truths."
#2TheismosPosted 3/21/2013 12:29:33 PM
I've got a slag version I'd be happy give you. Corrosive is the only version I'm missing myself. I wouldn't mind grabbing that Nukem though! It'll just be a bit before I make it home to get online.
#3Violent_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:31:11 PM
Sure man, i'll make sure to put one aside for you. I'll be on and off xboxlive for most of the evening anyway so just send a message when you're ready, thanks again.
---
#4theIllusionary1Posted 3/21/2013 12:31:22 PM
I have a Slow Hand (slag) and Pitchfork (shock) I can give you. I'd like to trade for the Sham and the DP Harold.

I won't be on until 10pm PST tonight though...
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...
#5Redrum0351Posted 3/21/2013 12:40:02 PM
I believe I have corrosive wouldn't mind rough rider shield.
---
GT: REdrUM0351
#6Violent_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:52:43 PM
@theIllusionary1 ~ Great, only problem is i don't know if i'll be up @ 6am (GMT here). But i will put the items aside for you.

@Redrum0351 ~ Thanks again dude!
---
#7Violent_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:40:39 PM
@Theismos ~ You the man, thanks for that trade!

Thanks to the guys above, i've got the Slowhands and the Pitchfork and some other goodies.
Just on the lookout for some good Maliwan/Dahl casters now!
---
#8TheismosPosted 3/21/2013 1:48:32 PM
Violent_Shadow posted...

Thanks to the guys above, i've got the Slowhands and the Pitchfork and some other goodies.

Any time and thank you! Give a yell anytime if you're looking for something else specific.
#9VeritasAbIratoPosted 3/21/2013 2:34:38 PM
Violent_Shadow posted...

Were the slow hands the practiceable versions? if so those are the exact two I'm looking for and I have some Dahl and Maliwan casters I can trade you.
#10VeritasAbIratoPosted 3/21/2013 2:35:36 PM
if you don't mind duping the slowhands...