My god this board has changed!

#51KaBoom1322Posted 3/21/2013 11:56:20 PM
I've been extremely busy.that's why i've been absent from this board..
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#52SinisterBladePosted 3/22/2013 12:25:33 AM
Who are you going to deputize.... @ gunpoint?
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#53KellyRipyaPosted 3/22/2013 12:35:30 AM
It depends, it'll have to be someone who has even remotely approached the astronomical heights I have as far as my BAR. It will be no easy process sifting through all the many casuals who will no doubt jump at the chance to attain a bit of power serving beneath me.

Perhaps I shall leave it to God to guide my hand and grant me the foresight to choose wisely, and go on to rule as a strict and yet merciful sheriff of the GameFAQs section for Xbox video game Borderlands 2.
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#54Azrael0206Posted 3/22/2013 12:46:08 AM
KellyRipya posted...
It depends, it'll have to be someone who has even remotely approached the astronomical heights I have as far as my BAR. It will be no easy process sifting through all the many casuals who will no doubt jump at the chance to attain a bit of power serving beneath me.

Perhaps I shall leave it to God to guide my hand and grant me the foresight to choose wisely, and go on to rule as a strict and yet merciful sheriff of the GameFAQs section for Xbox video game Borderlands 2.

I'm going to rob the town bank SO many times >_>
You'll never stop me!
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"
#55The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/22/2013 2:33:56 AM
It definitely is nice to see some familiar names in a single topic, and there is certainly a touch of "brotherhood" going on. Despite the fact I've been around for a while, I don't include myself and while I don't consider BAR to a measure of one's worth, I know mine isn't anywhere close to what others is in here.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#56fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:26:34 AM
Do people think that having a high BAR means you are a hardcore BL2 player??

Sure, it means you play a lot but what about those (like me) who got hit with a reset a while and have to grind back up?

My BAR is around 64000 i think but I have played through about 9 times so far. I also spent a good few weeks purely farming Pete/Hyperious so I barely got any BAR from this.

Good to see so many of you guys still roaming around too. If any one wants to play sometime then send me a FR. My GT is same as name on here.

Also, thanks to DJNinja & Tsuruke for the well wishes.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#57SinisterBladePosted 3/22/2013 4:17:16 AM
I dont care about my BAR, other than enjoying completing the challenges.

I let my BAR stay around 38k for months, because to be honest, I was being SOOO damn lazy, and since one of the 5 or so challenges I had not maxed was the shotgun ones. So since I only used Zer0 at the time, it stopped moving entirely. Until around 2 weeks ago. Now with my mixing of characters and that achievement gone, its been going at a nice pace indeed, once more.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#58TsurukePosted 3/22/2013 12:52:14 PM(edited)
lol I thought mine was low

According to the Strategy Guide and how many tokens I have spent (based on that and not being near my system, I would have to say): my BAR is around 432,810

I think I prestige'd challenges with 2 characters twice and 1 character once -- can't recall exactly.

Now I just find the challenge in turning off my BAR and seeing how I fare with my Zer0

fakesnoop77 posted...
Also, thanks to DJNinja & Tsuruke for the well wishes.

Ah, no problem. Thats partially what I used video games for when I had needed a month long recovery -- YEARS back. Luckily the thumbs weren't the ones injured lol, so all was good!
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#59OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 3/22/2013 2:21:41 PM
smell your hands...if they smell like old pumpkin than you are hardcore.
#60EliteHydroponixPosted 3/22/2013 2:27:16 PM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
smell your hands...if they smell like old pumpkin than you are hardcore.

hah
---
I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.