LF: Evicerating Shock Rubi and other Shock weapons

#1FoxTornadoPosted 3/21/2013 5:51:25 PM(edited)
Anyone kind enough to please dupe or trade me a Level 50 Evicerating Shock Rubi? With no scope/sight please. I've dash boarded so many times, but I've had no luck :(

Also looking for level 50s:

Maggie no scope/sight
Shock Deliverence
Shock Baby Maker - preferably no scope/sight but I can take one with.
Storm Front - lobbed or longbow

I can give these items in return (all Level 50 except 1 WTF and a Bone Shredder):

Impaler
The Bee +37249 Amp damage
Ruthless Mongol
Pyrophobia
Straight Shooting Maggie
Legendary Soldier Class Mod
Legendary Berserker Class Mod
Neogenator
Fabled Tortoise
Flying Emperor no element
Bladed Emperor no Element
Dynamic Logan's Gun
WTF Level 50
WTF Level 30
Deadly Bloom
Explosive Nasty Surprise
Electrified Little Evie
Sledge's Shotgun with Shock
Energizing Commerce
Slaged Bone Shredder level 49

I'm on right now, so please post your GT here. Help will be greatly appreciated.
---
Playing: Tekken Tag 2, Sonic All Stars Transformed, Borderlands 2, Phantom Breaker: BG
#2FoxTornado(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:26:18 PM(edited)
Bump.

Anyone willing to help me out?

I just farmed a Skullsmasher, Sticky Homing Bonus Package, and Hellfire I can dupe along with the other stuff.
---
Playing: Tekken Tag 2, Sonic All Stars Transformed, Borderlands 2, Phantom Breaker: BG
#3Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/22/2013 1:55:06 AM
My Rubi is the Bladed Shock one you need, but its got the Maliwan sight. I got tired of dashboarding that quest after I got this one, and Maliwan sights are my fav pistol sights.
#4FoxTornado(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 3:15:25 AM(edited)
Well, I'll take your offer then, thank you.

You want to dupe it right? What do you want in return? You can pick more than one, I need to get rid of some of this stuff anyway :)

I've also just farmed:
Sticky Longbow Bonus Package
Slagga
DP Unkept Harold
Legendary Siren Mod

I won't back on till around 10:30 pm later tonight, since I've got work. I'll post in this topic when I get back.
---
#5SpfieldPosted 3/22/2013 6:08:59 AM
I've got the baby maker and a homing storm front if you're still looking for stuff. Not exactly sure when I can give them to you but send me a message and we'll work it out.

GT: puky mcpukerson
#6SpfieldPosted 3/22/2013 6:10:51 AM
Forgot I also have a two-fer Maggie with no scope
#7FoxTornado(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:32:06 PM
Wallcrawler, I'm on Live now if you're still willing to dupe trade for that Rubi. Sent you a PM here on Gamefaqs with my GT. Let me know what you want in return.

Spfield, I'm gonna message you on Live.
---
#8SpfieldPosted 3/22/2013 9:45:28 PM
I'm on now fyi
#9FoxTornado(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:22:41 PM
Thanks a lot Spfield! This Maggie is awesome! The Baby Maker too.
---