Are decent Vladof assault rifles rare?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Are decent Vladof assault rifles rare?
3 years ago#11
The Rapier is a beast. I'm loving the thing.
1+3+3=7
3 years ago#12
JimiMorrison187 posted...
I love Vladof guns in general. I like the TMP pistols and the ARs quite a bit.

All of my E-Tech ARs are Vladoffs too so they are good E-Techs anyways.

They aren';t the best damage, but I love firing them since the fire rate is so high.

Their sniper rifles are my favorite too. White Death/Lyuda is my favorite gun I think.

YES! White Death all day... My favorite overall gun. Vladof rules.
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
3 years ago#13
Kittens trump like any gun except slow hands in efficiency and power
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.
3 years ago#14
Jambi_Man posted...

They aren';t the best damage, but I love firing them since the fire rate is so high.

Their sniper rifles are my favorite too. White Death/Lyuda is my favorite gun I think.

i too am a total vladof nut

white death, infinity, anarchists, TMPs, topneas, e tech blasters, all fantastic.

renegades and guerrillas are nice standard ARs too. the shedifier is ok, but IMO isnt incredible
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
3 years ago#15
I finally got a White Death from that vault hunter in the Dust. Unfortunately it was about 5 levels lower than me but it's still such a fun, really effective sniper to use. Love the fire rate, just pop off head shots non stop
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
3 years ago#16
jreed1337 posted...
The Rapier is a beast. I'm loving the thing.

When used with the Manly Man Shield, melee with it can OHK almost any non-boss enemy in the DLC. Imagine how powerful it could be if the next class is melee oriented.
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
3 years ago#17
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

i too am a total vladof nut

white death, infinity, anarchists, TMPs, topneas, e tech blasters, all fantastic.

renegades and guerrillas are nice standard ARs too. the shedifier is ok, but IMO isnt incredible

I haven't used RL's at all, ever... Until about a week ago. I got an incendiary Topneaa about 2 months ago.....stashed it, cuz I wasn't into RL's. Last week I decided to pull it out & see what it can do, it IS a Vladof after all. So i take it out for a killing spree...long story short.... I now officially use RL's. Vladof rules( I might make that my sig)
3 years ago#18
I like dressing Maya in Vladoff skins too with the little black beauty mark on her face. It's sexy. Gaige has it too I think.
DARE you not to laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
3 years ago#19
I like dressing Maya in Vladoff skins too with the little black beauty mark on her face. It's sexy. Gaige has it too I think.

Oh hayells yeah ... Chalk another one up for vladof. Best skins... Black, gray, bit of red, dark & sinister look = Perfection.
3 years ago#20
Try Zero's Doomed head with a Vladof skin, especially the one with the red symbol on his visor. Makes him look like an insane cyclops ninja
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Are decent Vladof assault rifles rare?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived