Are decent Vladof assault rifles rare?

#11jreed1337Posted 3/22/2013 11:51:39 AM
The Rapier is a beast. I'm loving the thing.
---
1+3+3=7
#12Jambi_ManPosted 3/22/2013 11:53:40 AM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
I love Vladof guns in general. I like the TMP pistols and the ARs quite a bit.

All of my E-Tech ARs are Vladoffs too so they are good E-Techs anyways.

They aren';t the best damage, but I love firing them since the fire rate is so high.

Their sniper rifles are my favorite too. White Death/Lyuda is my favorite gun I think.

YES! White Death all day... My favorite overall gun. Vladof rules.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#13ssj954vegitoPosted 3/23/2013 11:35:40 AM
Kittens trump like any gun except slow hands in efficiency and power
---
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.
#14Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/23/2013 11:40:16 AM(edited)
Jambi_Man posted...

They aren';t the best damage, but I love firing them since the fire rate is so high.

Their sniper rifles are my favorite too. White Death/Lyuda is my favorite gun I think.

i too am a total vladof nut

white death, infinity, anarchists, TMPs, topneas, e tech blasters, all fantastic.

renegades and guerrillas are nice standard ARs too. the shedifier is ok, but IMO isnt incredible
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#15KellyRipyaPosted 3/23/2013 11:40:12 AM
I finally got a White Death from that vault hunter in the Dust. Unfortunately it was about 5 levels lower than me but it's still such a fun, really effective sniper to use. Love the fire rate, just pop off head shots non stop
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#16EddMarioPosted 3/23/2013 4:28:41 PM
jreed1337 posted...
The Rapier is a beast. I'm loving the thing.

When used with the Manly Man Shield, melee with it can OHK almost any non-boss enemy in the DLC. Imagine how powerful it could be if the next class is melee oriented.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#17Jambi_ManPosted 3/23/2013 5:12:30 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

i too am a total vladof nut

white death, infinity, anarchists, TMPs, topneas, e tech blasters, all fantastic.

renegades and guerrillas are nice standard ARs too. the shedifier is ok, but IMO isnt incredible

I haven't used RL's at all, ever... Until about a week ago. I got an incendiary Topneaa about 2 months ago.....stashed it, cuz I wasn't into RL's. Last week I decided to pull it out & see what it can do, it IS a Vladof after all. So i take it out for a killing spree...long story short.... I now officially use RL's. Vladof rules( I might make that my sig)
---
#18JimiMorrison187Posted 3/23/2013 6:37:19 PM(edited)
I like dressing Maya in Vladoff skins too with the little black beauty mark on her face. It's sexy. Gaige has it too I think.
---
DARE you not to laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
#19Jambi_ManPosted 3/23/2013 9:25:04 PM
I like dressing Maya in Vladoff skins too with the little black beauty mark on her face. It's sexy. Gaige has it too I think.

Oh hayells yeah ... Chalk another one up for vladof. Best skins... Black, gray, bit of red, dark & sinister look = Perfection.
---
#20AscentariasPosted 3/24/2013 12:48:49 AM
Try Zero's Doomed head with a Vladof skin, especially the one with the red symbol on his visor. Makes him look like an insane cyclops ninja