dlc runthroughs anyone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. dlc runthroughs anyone?

User Info: plasmatic529

plasmatic529
3 years ago#1
I am trying to get achievements tonight and will be running through all three dlc doing all side quests tonight. I would love to have a team of 4 just knocking it all out quick. Lemme know if your down. I will be using infinity glitch so if that bothers you I'm sorry. Message me on xbl :) will prolly be around 10pm central time.
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt

User Info: 4channel

4channel
3 years ago#2
not if you listen to the Phish!

User Info: winterassassinX

winterassassinX
3 years ago#3
winterassassinX is GT i dont have the hammerlock dlc but ill run through the pirates booty and torgue dlc with you if im on.

User Info: Steve0314

Steve0314
3 years ago#4
plasmatic529 posted...
I am trying to get achievements tonight and will be running through all three dlc doing all side quests tonight. I would love to have a team of 4 just knocking it all out quick. Lemme know if your down. I will be using infinity glitch so if that bothers you I'm sorry. Message me on xbl :) will prolly be around 10pm central time.

What Level characters... If my friends dont get on ill join you.
GT: Steve0314

plasmatic529
3 years ago#5
I am lvl 50 and if I get a team of low lvls looking for XP I don't mind. I can use infinity glitch lol but if I got team of lvl 50s id prefer to do it legit

Steve0314
3 years ago#6
plasmatic529 posted...
I am lvl 50 and if I get a team of low lvls looking for XP I don't mind. I can use infinity glitch lol but if I got team of lvl 50s id prefer to do it legit

Lolz. Ive been dying to try out my new Siren Set up. Lv 50 of course. I dont know how to do the infinite glitch so Ill be legit. I think the only glitch I do know is the evil smasher one and the evil smasher is on my Mechromancer so... yeah. What time is it there. I dont want to do the math. I hate Daylight savings. I never know where everyone else is at cuz my region doesnt do it.

plasmatic529
3 years ago#7
That's what I mean. Evil smasher glitch and use infinity. Its 8 here now but due to kiddo reasons I'll be on around midnight maybe a little before. Add me and I'll invite you when I get on. I run around with a skookum cobra, dp unkempt Harold, practice CC, and infinity for when ammo runs low lol

Steve0314
3 years ago#8
plasmatic529 posted...
That's what I mean. Evil smasher glitch and use infinity. Its 8 here now but due to kiddo reasons I'll be on around midnight maybe a little before. Add me and I'll invite you when I get on. I run around with a skookum cobra, dp unkempt Harold, practice CC, and infinity for when ammo runs low lol

Sweet. Ill be running around with 3 practicable slowhands [shock, fire, corrosive] and a Norfleet... just in case I go down. I might switch some of the weapons out during just for testing though.

plasmatic529
3 years ago#9
Lol sounds dumb on my part but what's a slowhand

User Info: capnovan

capnovan
3 years ago#10
E tech shotgun
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. dlc runthroughs anyone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived