Question about Gearbox weapons

#1CrazycatdudePosted 3/22/2013 5:32:33 PM
I just bought the add on pack and started a new Mechromancer, and I saw that I had a sniper and an AR. I was just wondering if these were like WoW's BoA weapons and scaled with your level or something awesome like that
---
There is nothing in the world more helpless, depraved, and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an RPG binge.
#2killbot357Posted 3/22/2013 5:34:00 PM
No, they're just bonus weapons that don't scale. Each new character you create will start with them.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#3Steve0314Posted 3/22/2013 5:34:47 PM
Crazycatdude posted...
I just bought the add on pack and started a new Mechromancer, and I saw that I had a sniper and an AR. I was just wondering if these were like WoW's BoA weapons and scaled with your level or something awesome like that

Only the grenade mod called the Contraband Sky Rocket scales to your level... That isnt in the Mechromancer pack.
---
GT: Steve0314
#4Crazycatdude(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 5:38:12 PM
Poop D: Oh well, at least I can give knuckle dragger a thrashing the likes of which he has never seen
---
There is nothing in the world more helpless, depraved, and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an RPG binge.
#5Jambi_ManPosted 3/22/2013 5:38:46 PM
You'll be selling those weapons soon... :)
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#6RaptorkittyPosted 3/22/2013 6:14:42 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
You'll be selling those weapons soon... :)

This. They help for only the first half hour, if even. And grenade mod doesn't do crap.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board