Favorite npc(s)

#1Xanthem4Posted 3/22/2013 5:58:26 PM
As the title says, who is your favorite npc, and why?

For me, its gotta be Mr. Torgue. His dialogue just puts a smile on my face almost every time I hear it.
---
GT: Lost The Game4
#2BreezyBriiPosted 3/22/2013 6:00:45 PM
Mr. Torgue and Tina. I don't think they really need an explanation. Especially Tina. "I invite you for a wine tasting at my summer home in the Higlands. Also, please do not invite Sir Reginald. For after conversing with him further, I have discovered he is violently racist."
---
GT : MiZZ nErDiE
#3KellyRipyaPosted 3/22/2013 6:02:25 PM
Michael Mamaril ;_;
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#4Steve0314Posted 3/22/2013 6:02:34 PM
Xanthem4 posted...
As the title says, who is your favorite npc, and why?

For me, its gotta be Mr. Torgue. His dialogue just puts a smile on my face almost every time I hear it.

I love Dr. Patricia Tannis. Nostalgic for the last game I suppose. I hope the new DLC has more of her in it. Mr. Torgue had me cracking up though when he said "THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE!"
---
GT: Steve0314
#5TrazielPosted 3/22/2013 6:06:56 PM
BreezyBrii posted...
Mr. Torgue and Tina. I don't think they really need an explanation. Especially Tina. "I invite you for a wine tasting at my summer home in the Higlands. Also, please do not invite Sir Reginald. For after conversing with him further, I have discovered he is violently racist."

This. Plus Moxxi. Their interview in yhe torgue dlc was hilarious.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#6Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/22/2013 6:39:57 PM
Torgue actually made me lol a few times. Tinas annoying. Papa hodunk is kinda funny.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#7KellyRipyaPosted 3/22/2013 6:42:26 PM
Dr Tannis detailing her social anxiety-filled encounters during that Echo log side quest was hilarious, probably the funniest of all those Echo fetch quests
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#8capnovanPosted 3/22/2013 6:45:18 PM
unnamed Russian chick in Sanctuary

"Are you Hunter Vault man?"
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#9JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/22/2013 6:54:31 PM
Mr. Torgue. He's like my idol.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#10Jambi_ManPosted 3/22/2013 6:56:44 PM
Scoots. Easy choice

Something to get my juices flowin, so I can get her juices flowin.......I'm talkin about sex.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.