Is it possible to...

#1RaptorkittyPosted 3/22/2013 8:06:12 PM
Download a .zip of the latest Compatibility pack online to put on my Xbox?
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#2resealablePosted 3/22/2013 8:39:12 PM
Maybe, but its only 3 mb. Maybe what ever you use to connect can handle it.
---
Tediore: Because loading is faster than reloading.
#3Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 8:54:16 PM
resealable posted...
Maybe, but its only 3 mb. Maybe what ever you use to connect can handle it.

No, its 258.15 MB.
---
#4resealablePosted 3/22/2013 9:12:16 PM
So you haven't updated at all then. Well what do you need it for?
---
#5SinisterBladePosted 3/23/2013 3:09:17 AM
If you wish to do this to get 50's from Torgue Vendors or bypass the raid's 24 Hour lockouts, I hate to say it but those are not part of any current patch, they are hotfixes. As im sure your well aware, hotfixes require a direct active connection to XBL and the MS servers to be applied.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 6:09:44 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
If you wish to do this to get 50's from Torgue Vendors or bypass the raid's 24 Hour lockouts, I hate to say it but those are not part of any current patch, they are hotfixes. As im sure your well aware, hotfixes require a direct active connection to XBL and the MS servers to be applied.

I can manage hot fixes and updates. I need the compatibilty pack so I can play with others. I wanna try and do quick trades. I have an incomplete download that says I have 259 on there... unless it listing the total size in my storage and not amount downloaded.
---
#7JimiMorrison187Posted 3/23/2013 6:11:48 AM

When are they putting a patch out for this? That hotfix came out in JANUARY. Plus they have about 5 more since. Shouldn't they just release a damn patch with all of it by now?
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/SCAN001.jpg
#8SinisterBladePosted 3/23/2013 6:39:15 AM
Beats me, but Ill be honest, im done with all this laziness and run around by GBX. Their handling and overall attitude with this game just baffles me. Do they not realize they are frustrating most of the fanbase?
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#9resealablePosted 3/23/2013 6:56:23 AM
You don't any friends or family to leech some internet off of? Either way I'd wait until the next update for the new character and what not. It could come with other things too.
---
#10Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:28:41 AM
resealable posted...
You don't any friends or family to leech some internet off of? Either way I'd wait until the next update for the new character and what not. It could come with other things too.

I have my phone. No friends up here yet. :/

But after 5 hours or so, I've gotten it downloaded so now I can attempt to ask for or maybe even trade for items.
---