Is Anarchy Worth it?

#1GettlesPosted 3/23/2013 1:22:47 AM
I'm starting a Gaige play through is the trade off for the damage worth the drop in accuracy or am I better off going on another path?
---
Son loves mother, sweet romance! Poor old Gettles, has no pants
#2genesis42Posted 3/23/2013 2:19:04 AM
It's worth it, but not until you get Discord in my opinion.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#3MechOf17thPosted 3/23/2013 6:31:49 AM
I have a anarchy build as well as a LBT shock build and I think both are nice. Everyone says to get 'discord' under the anarchy tree but I never touched it once and don't really find it necessary. Anyways, if you're going to use anarchy I wouldn't bother putting too many points into extra stacks because after 200 it becomes more of a bother than helpful. If you can get weapons that have 80% - 90% accuracy you can be successful at medium range, so i'd try that out.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#4MonoxideHektikPosted 3/23/2013 8:35:06 AM
Definitely worth it when combined with full points in close enough.

You can run away and shoot the ground and still wreck stuff.
I like a doc's quad or infinity for this.

Small mags help you keep health Regen going as well
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3
#5StormWolf12Posted 3/23/2013 8:37:21 AM
No Gaige sucks, don't play her.
#6Evil SquallPosted 3/23/2013 9:11:17 AM

I just did a quick run through with her and i totally disagree. Shes at 40 right now at the end of PT1 and I love it. Starting to fill out the center tree now, Deathtrap is a beast already.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#7JkickitPosted 3/23/2013 9:12:29 AM
StormWolf12 posted...

Deathtrap alone can take on the story, lol.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#8StormWolf12Posted 3/23/2013 10:05:26 AM
Jkickit posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

That's my point, don't play girlfriend mode. Her action skill is super lame, and incredibly buggy. Everyone uses close enough. Why even play at that point?
#9MechOf17thPosted 3/23/2013 10:13:28 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Jkickit posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

That's my point, don't play girlfriend mode. Her action skill is super lame, and incredibly buggy. Everyone uses close enough. Why even play at that point?

Girlfriend mode? What the hell is that? Some super no lifer term for people on the internet? Also, I don't use close enough so don't say "everyone" ;)

You sound super lame, bro. Super... Lame..
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#10KellyRipyaPosted 3/23/2013 10:16:11 AM
Yes it's absolutely worth it. Believe me, I played 27 levels using Gaige without Anarchy because I didn't want to focus on my reloading. But I'm here to tell you that when I finally put that point in Anarchy I had wished I was using it the entire time. There is honestly nothing but benefits from it in terms of the damage you will inflict as long as you keep your stacks no higher than 150 (which is all you'll need for +250 damage bonus).

I don't use Discord or even Close Enough because I have no problems with accuracy below 150 stacks. Sniper rifles are my primary weapon which is another reason I was wary of Anarchy but again, there's been no detriment to my accuracy at all at that level of stacks.

So go for it, take it from someone whose played Gaige both ways.
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell