level cap raise?

#1Dark_soul_9Posted 3/23/2013 4:53:29 AM
This is probably gonna start another argument but has there been any news on the level cap increase?
---
GT Dark Soul x9
#2xlinerPosted 3/23/2013 4:57:15 AM
Nothing official that I have heard, woul be nice to get one though.
---
Classy Chickens Clan for Halo 4 and Black Ops 2
GT: Vampiric Zealot
#3SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/23/2013 5:09:53 AM
There's still a week 'til the end of March. I recall them saying that it would come in March, along with a major update.

Unless they went back on that at some stage.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4JrsBeanz03Posted 3/23/2013 5:50:06 AM
They'll address the level cap raise, during their panel tomorrow at PAX.
#5JagorosPosted 3/23/2013 9:08:54 AM
JrsBeanz03 posted...
They'll address the level cap raise, during their panel tomorrow at PAX.

Yeah I heard at around noon on Sunday? Hopefully they'll address the cap as well as the new character. I'm kind of excited to hear the info. I'm really curious to see just how they're going to handle the cap increase. I'm seriously hoping it's not just going to be a "There will be a level cap increase in the near future" kind of announcement. =\
---
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.
#6MrImpatient35Posted 3/23/2013 9:40:33 AM
I'm pretty sure GB will say something about it tomorrow at PAX. I've been waiting for that. I'm actually looking forward to Bioshock Infinite next week, so I prolly wont care as much. If the story is as engrossing as I'm hoping it is, my focus will be on that game alone lol.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#7Dark_soul_9(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 4:34:40 PM
Thanks guys, I've been wondering about it cause I remember them saying something about march and it's almost over with nothing still. Im also looking forward to the new character I've maxed all the others it'd be nice if they drop the character and the cap the same day.
---
GT Dark Soul x9