I finally got lucky with McNally.....

#1WretchedOwlPosted 3/23/2013 9:54:43 AM
....or so I thought.

So I roll up to his little house, blast him in the face with the Badaboom from a decent ways away. He drops a couple things, and I'm walking up to his body, and I see that sweet orange glow. I got super excited for a second, and as I'm walking towards it, half of the orange glow comes flying toward me, and gives me some cash. The other half of my orange glow turned out to be a health vial.

How many times is this gonna happen to me? Am I the only one that is still regularly fooled by this nonsense?
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#2Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/23/2013 9:57:27 AM
That combo still gets me from time to time. It's funny when it happens ... in a tear your hair out sort of way.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#3HappyGoNowherePosted 3/23/2013 9:57:36 AM
Nope. I'm always getting caught out by that. I've just given up assuming until I'm actually holding the gun.
#4LaharPosted 3/23/2013 10:32:33 AM
The money/health thing is a real kick in the junk.

But I think I got used to spotting to the actual hue of a legendary marker during that glitched hotfix.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#5WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:35:46 AM
Lahar posted...
The money/health thing is a real kick in the junk.

But I think I got used to spotting to the actual hue of a legendary marker during that glitched hotfix.

Ugh don't even remind me of that. I had to leave for work 20 minutes after that hotfix came through...
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#6elfdormPosted 3/23/2013 12:15:18 PM
Who was on top? @ tc