Looking for a few items

#1Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/23/2013 10:52:03 AM
Looking for Fire, and Shock versions of the Practicable Slow Hand. Ive got Corrosive, and Slag versions of it if anyone needs one of those. Been farming Badassasaurus for about a day now, tons of slow hands drop but none with the vertical grip.

Im also looking for Galahad, and Coal Train heads for Zero, Boatmurderer for Salvador, and the Corpse head for Gaige.

Ive got a few heads to trade, including Space Knight, Bone Blinder and Shadaloo for Axton, Unreality for Zero, and Kawaii Killer for Maya. I think I have the Baron, and Marshall Mustache for Salvador as well.

Anyways, if anyone has any of this stuff and wants to deal, I should be on for the next hour or so before I have to leave for work.

GT Brock8878
#2gunsndrosesPosted 3/23/2013 11:12:03 AM
If you have a Quasar, I have a Galahad
---
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings.
#3Wallcrawler8878(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:14:52 AM
gunsndroses posted...
If you have a Quasar, I have a Galahad

I got rubberized, and Sticky Longbow variants of that grenade. I never enter the Borderlands without it.
#4SpfieldPosted 3/23/2013 11:33:27 AM
I have a fire practicable slow hand. Be on in about an hour so we can work out a trade then if you're available.

GT: puky mcpukerson
#5Violent_ShadowPosted 3/23/2013 11:40:47 AM
I got the Slowhands, i'll be on in about 30 minutes or less. message/invite me and i'll drop them to you.
---
"Beautiful lies beget ugly truths."
#6Violent_ShadowPosted 3/23/2013 11:40:47 AM
I got the Slowhands, i'll be on in about 30 minutes or less. message/invite me and i'll drop them to you.
---
"Beautiful lies beget ugly truths."