LF black xp relic will trade other items for it

#11R0880Posted 3/23/2013 1:33:46 PM
"Loan" me your account and I'll level your character for you.
---
Saturday is treat day.
#12KaBoom1322Posted 3/23/2013 1:37:53 PM
Seems legit.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#13brianvolk42Posted 3/23/2013 1:50:48 PM
TaylorTGOD posted...
resealable posted...
Going to have to side with killbot on this one. If you have that why do you need an xp relic? Also lol at "slagga hornet".

Ya my bad forgot to hit enter haha. I just want to have fun with my next playthrough is all.

How does using items like that make the game fun? I'm all for exploits and all but the relics you're talking about are ridiculous.
#14TaylorTGOD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:53:06 PM
brianvolk42 posted...
TaylorTGOD posted...
resealable posted...
Going to have to side with killbot on this one. If you have that why do you need an xp relic? Also lol at "slagga hornet".

Ya my bad forgot to hit enter haha. I just want to have fun with my next playthrough is all.

How does using items like that make the game fun? I'm all for exploits and all but the relics you're talking about are ridiculous.

Well I'm not you.
---
GT: TaylorTGOD
#15KellyRipyaPosted 3/23/2013 1:53:12 PM
Thanks for your help Taylor, sorry I suck, you rock!
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#16brianvolk42Posted 3/23/2013 1:56:24 PM
TaylorTGOD posted...
brianvolk42 posted...
TaylorTGOD posted...
resealable posted...

Well I'm not you.

Wow, what's up with the hostility? Just asking a legit question.
#17TheD1ddlerPosted 3/23/2013 2:34:17 PM
Asking for modded items is like the biggest trollbait you can throw out on this board lol do yourself a favor and get a usb flash drive and just mod it yourself if u still need it later tonight I can help you out but I won't be on for like 10 hours
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#18TaylorTGOD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 2:58:38 PM
TheD1ddler posted...
Asking for modded items is like the biggest trollbait you can throw out on this board lol do yourself a favor and get a usb flash drive and just mod it yourself if u still need it later tonight I can help you out but I won't be on for like 10 hours
---

Ya I was going to download gibbed but I needed framework 4 but every time I downloaded it, it gave me different types of errors and I eventually just gave up on trying it. I should be on whenever you're online
---
GT: TaylorTGOD