Your top 5 underrated 'NON LEGENDARY' guns

#11SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/24/2013 4:18:35 AM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
Forgot about the Elephant Gun. Never really use it though even though I liked it a lot in BL1.

To be honest, I might give it another try. After the cap increase, I'll see if I can get a decent one. I keep getting either a bladed one or a level 49 one.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#12fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 4:26:09 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
Moxxi Weapons.

And the Dahlminator.

Agreed. Both the Rubi and Heart Breaker are solid guns as well as Good/Bad Touch SMG's

I am also a fan of Maliwan E-Tech SMG's and Jakobs Two-Fer Iron
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#13davinthegreat98Posted 3/24/2013 4:34:15 AM
do the sandhawk and fibber count as "underrated" ?

sandhawk, fibber, Cobra, Moxxie's kitten, Rubi.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#14Jambi_ManPosted 3/24/2013 4:57:05 AM
Now, I'm leaving off weapons such as Blasters, Ravager, & Plasma Casters. I don't feel those are under-rated.

- Railers- if ammo consumption isn't an issue...

- Anarchist, TMP, Fighter, Assassin... ANY Vladof pistol. Anarchists are so awesome, they will always be under-rated in my mind.

- Critical Thinking (elemental variants especially)- a CC in blue/purple skin.

- Jolly Roger- powerful, with decent mid range efficiency.

- Guerrillas, Renegades-(elemental variants especially). I'll take my corrosive renegade all day against loaders, same with my fire resolute guerrilla against bandits. Good, fun guns.

Special mention for the Judge, & Scorpio.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#15booyakasha128Posted 3/24/2013 5:29:03 AM
Cat mods for Sirens are really cool, I have one with 94% SMG damage and -26% SMG accuracy that shreds mooks.

I also love the Elephant Gun, never liked it in BL1 but with the pinpoint precision of BL2's snipers it's a lot easier to use.

I wanna get a level 50 of Moxxi's Heartbreaker, that thing was tearing up fleshies on my Normal mode playthrough with Zer0 but it needs TVHM testing.
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128
#16JimiMorrison187Posted 3/24/2013 6:00:00 AM
Jolly Roger is pretty good. Been using a slag one with a C.C. on Sal sometimes when I need to take care of some close quarters stuff. Went the slag one since I already had 2 CC's and it had the highest damage of any that I was farming as well so I just quit and took it. I have a Corrosive one too I think.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/968921/walldunk_medium.gif