anybody else not thrilled about the lvl cap because of your respectable weapon c

#1MonoxideHektikPosted 3/24/2013 12:39:08 PM
Collection?

Not happy.

Well maybe a little
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3
#2Emir_ParkreinerPosted 3/24/2013 12:44:48 PM
I never obsessed over any weapons because I knew a level cap increase would happen making the collectors/dupers time wasted.
---
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w480/emir66/The5thNintendoElement.gif
GT:Dan Parkreiner
#3JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/24/2013 12:48:07 PM
I would be if I wasn't handing down most if not all of it to the new character.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#4MarsillioPosted 3/24/2013 5:20:22 PM
Kinda.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/24/2013 5:23:52 PM
Im not thrilled about the prospect of getting another infinity, but im sure that if i kill pete enough, he will drop on for me

To pleased with all the other news and developments that im not even worrying about it. Ill farm one when the time comes.

Who knows. Maybe they will even fiddle with his drop rates in the new playthrough. wishful thinking probably, but you never know
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6WretchedOwlPosted 3/24/2013 5:29:20 PM
I'm gonna have a really tough time trying to get weapons for all my specific builds back.. I have completely perfect builds on my commando and Mechro right now... :c
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#7xBallyhooxPosted 3/24/2013 7:15:33 PM
Emir_Parkreiner posted...
I never obsessed over any weapons because I knew a level cap increase would happen making the collectors/dupers time wasted.

ORLY?
#8RICKmT3Posted 3/24/2013 7:45:05 PM
Emir_Parkreiner posted...

To an extent same here. I farmed Beatdown and the bar brawl for a few days for a cobra before giving up. Just wanted one to play around with. Figure I'll stop paying BL2 until the cap increase and play something else. Already knocked out all my level fifties and with the cap so close, no reason to farm gear anymore.
#9TheSaucePosted 3/24/2013 8:00:24 PM
I've recently gone through all my banks and vended any items I thought were dupes, leaving only the ones I had found myself or gotten from a legitimate trade, except for a very select few that I am unsure of.

I welcome the 'reset' so to speak. It'll be nice knowing everyone, myself included, has to start back at zero with their max-level collections. Maybe this is why I made WAY too many alts on World of Warcraft...Or on any RPG now that I think about it...I like the idea of starting fresh I suppose.
---
XBLGT: BeanToast
#10StormWolf12Posted 3/24/2013 8:09:10 PM
Lol, cry moar