Legit trading topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Legit trading topic
3 years ago#11
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Spoon, ive got a Tediore shock etech.

Sorry, stepped away for a bit. Cool, you want to swap Tediore for Tediore ?
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
3 years ago#12
KaBoom1322 posted...
Might take one of those launchers later.I have a soft spot for Tediore shields.

I will save you one.
3 years ago#13
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
a low level Striker. other than that, I dunno really. I haven't a clue how im gonna end up playing Sally, so I don't know what I want for that.

the only legendaries I haven't seen are: Quasar, Pyrophobia, Mongol, so I guess I wouldn't say no to those.

Think I have a Mongol tucked away.
3 years ago#14
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
a low level Striker. other than that, I dunno really. I haven't a clue how im gonna end up playing Sally, so I don't know what I want for that.

the only legendaries I haven't seen are: Quasar, Pyrophobia, Mongol, so I guess I wouldn't say no to those.

if you do, I'll trade you that Tediore launcher. If not, or you don't think that's a fair trade, go ahead and pick one of those others to trade. I'm still on, as well.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 80437
3 years ago#15
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

if you do, I'll trade you that Tediore launcher. If not, or you don't think that's a fair trade, go ahead and pick one of those others to trade. I'm still on, as well.

Sounds good to me, mongol is yours. I'll jump on.
3 years ago#16
Bump.And thanks for saving me one.
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
3 years ago#17
KaBoom1322 posted...
Bump.And thanks for saving me one.

I've still got corrosive and incendiary Tediore etech launchers...
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!
3 years ago#18
Found a good fire one not too long ago.Might take a corrosive one Kap.Won't able to trade until works ends in about 11 hours though.Also you don't happen to have anymore Tediore shields up for trade do you?
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
3 years ago#19
I've got a Large Bunny in Slag with the Maliwan grip, Torgue stock, and Torgue sight if you're interested.

I've been looking for a nice Puissant Hive or Dastardly/Two Fer Maggie. They would both have to have the parts I'm looking for though.
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
3 years ago#20
KaBoom1322 posted...
Found a good fire one not too long ago.Might take a corrosive one Kap.Won't able to trade until works ends in about 11 hours though.Also you don't happen to have anymore Tediore shields up for trade do you?

okay; and yes, I do have some Tediore shields floating around. You interested in the more balanced version, or the super fast version?
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Legit trading topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived