Legit trading topic

#11Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/24/2013 4:33:54 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Spoon, ive got a Tediore shock etech.

Sorry, stepped away for a bit. Cool, you want to swap Tediore for Tediore ?
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#12Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/24/2013 4:35:34 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Might take one of those launchers later.I have a soft spot for Tediore shields.

I will save you one.
---
#13Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/24/2013 4:36:31 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
a low level Striker. other than that, I dunno really. I haven't a clue how im gonna end up playing Sally, so I don't know what I want for that.

the only legendaries I haven't seen are: Quasar, Pyrophobia, Mongol, so I guess I wouldn't say no to those.

Think I have a Mongol tucked away.
---
#14Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/24/2013 5:01:32 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
a low level Striker. other than that, I dunno really. I haven't a clue how im gonna end up playing Sally, so I don't know what I want for that.

the only legendaries I haven't seen are: Quasar, Pyrophobia, Mongol, so I guess I wouldn't say no to those.

if you do, I'll trade you that Tediore launcher. If not, or you don't think that's a fair trade, go ahead and pick one of those others to trade. I'm still on, as well.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 80437
#15Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/24/2013 5:06:38 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

if you do, I'll trade you that Tediore launcher. If not, or you don't think that's a fair trade, go ahead and pick one of those others to trade. I'm still on, as well.

Sounds good to me, mongol is yours. I'll jump on.
---
#16KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:10:25 PM
Bump.And thanks for saving me one.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#17Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/24/2013 10:21:19 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Bump.And thanks for saving me one.

I've still got corrosive and incendiary Tediore etech launchers...
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!
#18KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 10:28:38 PM
Found a good fire one not too long ago.Might take a corrosive one Kap.Won't able to trade until works ends in about 11 hours though.Also you don't happen to have anymore Tediore shields up for trade do you?
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#19WretchedOwlPosted 3/24/2013 10:36:47 PM
I've got a Large Bunny in Slag with the Maliwan grip, Torgue stock, and Torgue sight if you're interested.

I've been looking for a nice Puissant Hive or Dastardly/Two Fer Maggie. They would both have to have the parts I'm looking for though.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#20Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/25/2013 3:32:48 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Found a good fire one not too long ago.Might take a corrosive one Kap.Won't able to trade until works ends in about 11 hours though.Also you don't happen to have anymore Tediore shields up for trade do you?

okay; and yes, I do have some Tediore shields floating around. You interested in the more balanced version, or the super fast version?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!