So with 11 Skill Points........

#11TsurukePosted 3/24/2013 5:32:38 PM
Thus will make Zer0 more n00b friendly but will still see threads complaining how Zer0 sucks...
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#12MarsillioPosted 3/24/2013 6:00:52 PM
The turrets will be able to double-up, maglock, shield, longbow and rocket all at once. Axton parties will be hella entertaining.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#13EirePrincePosted 3/24/2013 6:03:19 PM(edited)
Would Many Must Fall reset the kunai? When I first heard about the 11 more points, this was my first question.

Edit: Also Thoughtlock Ruins? Sounds sexy.
#14cooljamari1234(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:12:38 PM
Come at me bro with NKLO...... *brain shuts down*
---
Catcher Freeman was like 14 feet with Trapezius muscles and he could fly UNDERWATER.
#15MarsillioPosted 3/24/2013 6:18:06 PM
EirePrince posted...
Would Many Must Fall reset the kunai? When I first heard about the 11 more points, this was my first question.

Edit: Also Thoughtlock Ruins? Sounds sexy.

.... ****ing aye! =D
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#16ProcrastinaterPosted 3/24/2013 6:57:40 PM
Has this actually been confirmed? From what I saw they never said anything about skill points, just the level cap increase.
---
Procrastinater - So Good
~*Board 8 Late Night Crew*~
#17ssj5kingPosted 3/24/2013 7:00:01 PM
Procrastinater posted...
Has this actually been confirmed? From what I saw they never said anything about skill points, just the level cap increase.

There's really no point in a lvl cap increase without skill points added unless they do it just to have higher lvl guns. If they don't give any then I'm sure their fans wouldn't trust them again especially since most are paying $5 for it.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#18TerradriusPosted 3/24/2013 7:01:36 PM(edited)
Thoughtlock + Ruin would be so nice...

Too bad I only play with a friend. Ruin + Converge + Res will be quite nice, but maybe I could ditch res and get thoughtlock...

Although, thoughtlock + scorn could work too...

So many options!
---
http://adamgaming.blogspot.com/ - My game review/design blog, which I have finally gotten back to updating. Sporadically.
Jesus saves. PSN: Orethen
#19chuckleswoodPosted 3/24/2013 7:03:26 PM
Procrastinater posted...

I'm pretty sure at the panel they said part of the reason for Ultimate TVHM is to compensate for the addition skill points.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-krob"
#20Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 3/24/2013 7:16:02 PM(edited)
ssj5king posted...
Procrastinater posted...

There's really no point in a lvl cap increase without skill points added unless they do it just to have higher lvl guns. If they don't give any then I'm sure their fans wouldn't trust them again especially since most are paying $5 for it.

Considering they said for months a level cap increase with skill points wasn't going to work. I wouldn't be surprised if they just added 11 levels to shut people up who kept bothering them for it. For $5 you get the chance for Pearlescent weapons and level 61 guns. Reading the Gearbox forums, that's apparently more than enough for the price...
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX