5 Dollars?!

#1WretchedOwlPosted 3/24/2013 6:28:03 PM
Of course, I'm going to buy this DLC. But afterwards, I might as well start sitting on the side of the street with a metal cup and a sign that says 'will work for downloadable content'

I mean this is ridiculously bank-breaking. I mean I can barely afford my own apartment, internet, gas, electricity, bad habits, food, gas, and pets. I can't believe they're about to charge me 5 whole dollars to play a video game. I mean... that's an entire FIVE PERCENT of what I've already spent on this game!

How could I possibly afford this? Take out a bank loan? Sell my body on the street corner? Start killing people for money?!

If anyone can please donate 5 dollars to my cause, I would be forever in your debt. Please, help a needy person, a soul who has been shattered by the outrageous news that I now have to spend 5 dollars for potentially endless hours of fun.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#2Steve0314Posted 3/24/2013 6:30:26 PM
Take out a bank loan? Sell my body on the street corner? Start killing people for money?!

WTF MAN!!!!! Bank loan? Really? Then you would have to pay interest. Go with the one of the other 2... Or both.
---
GT: Steve0314
#3capnovanPosted 3/24/2013 6:31:33 PM
I will forgo my lunch at Subway tomorrow for this noble cause.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#4WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 6:32:38 PM
capnovan posted...

your kind words are appreciated... but how are YOU going to afford the level cap increase?!
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#5Steve0314Posted 3/24/2013 6:33:04 PM
capnovan posted...

Oh there you go... Hunger strike for free content. LOLZ. jk. hahaha
---
#6VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/24/2013 6:34:05 PM
capnovan posted...
You shall have my lunch money.

And my bow!

(Also, fixed.)
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#7capnovanPosted 3/24/2013 6:35:02 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
capnovan posted...

your kind words are appreciated... but how are YOU going to afford the level cap increase?!

I got dat Season Pass. By trading a dozen games to Gamestop I got BL2 and the Season Pass for free. With $4.27 left over. I'M RICH!
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#8Steve0314Posted 3/24/2013 6:36:43 PM
capnovan posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
capnovan posted...

I got dat Season Pass. By trading a dozen games to Gamestop I got BL2 and the Season Pass for free. With $4.27 left over. I'M RICH!

OMG!!! just another $0.73 and you could flat out buy another lv cap increase. Is this what Bill Gates feels like.
---
#9Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 3/24/2013 7:14:58 PM
You could wait until June. I can see them bundling the level cap patch with the DLC pack (like General Knoxx) as a special bonus offer to ~thank fans for supporting the game.~ Wherein people who paid $5 for the patch initially would be screwed with that special offer. Patience.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#10nilla151Posted 3/24/2013 7:16:37 PM
If five bucks is to much to spend on something you want. You shouldn't even have an x box
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.