C/D Not farming until lvl cap

#1cooljamari1234Posted 3/25/2013 6:52:26 AM
C
---
Catcher Freeman was like 14 feet with Trapezius muscles and he could fly UNDERWATER.
#2killbot357Posted 3/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
C and D.

I've been farming Pete with my lv. 50 Mechromancer and the Evil Smasher glitch, and I wouldn't do that if I was getting experience from it.

Also D, because I'm doing another playthrough with Zer0, farming each boss until I get his legendary drop before advancing the plot.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#3Azrael0206Posted 3/25/2013 6:56:55 AM
killbot357 posted...
C and D.

I've been farming Pete with my lv. 50 Mechromancer and the Evil Smasher glitch, and I wouldn't do that if I was getting experience from it.

Also D, because I'm doing another playthrough with Zer0, farming each boss until I get his legendary drop before advancing the plot.

That zero playthrough will be challenging.
I foresee many breaks in his future :P
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"
#4JimiMorrison187Posted 3/25/2013 6:59:29 AM
D.

I'll still farm when I am in the mood. Like the Treasure room glitch for now, but not really on bosses anymore for a while.

Although...since I am starting over with the new VH, I may still may farm some lower level gear for use up until LEvel 50-61. I ahve quite a bit of stuff already, but I didn't keep much stuff under Level 30 for some reason. I ahve plenty of Level 50 stuff.

Wish they would add a new locker SDUs so I could put about 50 more things in them. I ahte having to hand over weapons to a mule all the time. Even then I have them all scattered so randomly at this point because I didn't plan on playing this long that they are not organized at all. I tried to do it better, but I still ahve to look into a few of them to find non-Level 50 things.
---
Because **** You is why
#5SinisterBladePosted 3/25/2013 7:01:52 AM
D

I like farming, so if in that mode, I will farm it up. Plus, drops can be given away here as they become obsolete.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#6killbot357Posted 3/25/2013 7:03:13 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
killbot357 posted...
C and D.

Yeah, it's challenging so far. Got Knuckledragger to drop a level 1 Twin Hornet last night after about 10 tries, though! Midgemong is up next.

For sanity's sake, I'll likely skip farming Flynt, Bunker and Doc Mercy for their legendaries.
---
#7JimiMorrison187Posted 3/25/2013 7:04:12 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
killbot357 posted...
C and D.

Yeah, it's challenging so far. Got Knuckledragger to drop a level 1 Twin Hornet last night after about 10 tries, though! Midgemong is up next.

For sanity's sake, I'll likely skip farming Flynt, Bunker and Doc Mercy for their legendaries.

You didn't keep starting over until you got a Level 0 Hornet? For shame. tsk tsk
---
Because **** You is why
#8killbot357Posted 3/25/2013 7:05:25 AM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
killbot357 posted...
C and D.

You didn't keep starting over until you got a Level 0 Hornet? For shame. tsk tsk

No, but I was hoping it'd be level 0 when it dropped. I WAS pretty happy to get the Twin prefix, though I'd have settled for anything.
---
#9Azrael0206Posted 3/25/2013 7:09:09 AM
killbot357 posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
killbot357 posted...
C and D.

Boom Bewm has always been kind to me, on nearly all five toons.
I always make it a point to take the few extra kills for that bonus package.
I understand not farming those particular guys.
What about the assassins, henry, and black queen?
They've always caused frustration for me.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"
#10JimiMorrison187Posted 3/25/2013 7:13:05 AM
Getting Pimon to even spawn has been a problem for me. I get that shotgun from Tumbaa about every time I see it. I never even bother farming Doc Mercy after seeing so many topics on him. Don't even know the pleasure of owning an Infinity.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg