Didnt they mention they were doing the level cap raise differently this time?

#1TheSnypahvol2Posted 3/25/2013 7:46:06 AM
Looks like the same 11 levels and pearl weapons stuff to me. I'm actually a bit disappointed it isn't different. All that level 50 loot kinda goes out the window now....I was hoping they would increase it while somehow making all those guns we worked so hard to get still viable. Oh well....
#2capnovanPosted 3/25/2013 10:03:58 AM
I believe they said they wanted to, not that that would/could.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3Ray_MK_IIIPosted 3/25/2013 10:06:00 AM(edited)
The different part is the third playthrough with more ammo and backpack space upgrades and other possible details not revealed yet.
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
Last time we just beat up an old general and some assassin chicks, 'member?
#4capnovanPosted 3/25/2013 10:08:54 AM
Ray_MK_III posted...
more ammo and backpack space upgrades

is this confirmed? or speculation?
---
#5Ray_MK_IIIPosted 3/25/2013 10:11:09 AM
Confirmed on GBX forums by Adam, full changelist (which means potentially even more stuff than what we know about) will be up sometime this week.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=261034
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
<?>
#6Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/25/2013 10:15:11 AM
Nice, more ammo and backpack space .... I'd buy that for a dollar ! ... (yeah I know ... bad joke ... boo).
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#7fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/25/2013 10:15:59 AM
Ray_MK_III posted...
Confirmed on GBX forums by Adam, full changelist (which means potentially even more stuff than what we know about) will be up sometime this week.

This is awesome news. I also like that the 4th dlc is actually being done by gearbox instead of being farmed out.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#8Jambi_ManPosted 3/25/2013 10:16:00 AM
Ray_MK_III posted...
The different part is the third playthrough with more ammo and backpack space upgrades and other possible details not revealed yet.

Waaiit a minute.... What do you meean, more ammo? So that means more sniper ammo... So that means more White Death ammo.... So that means we have a happy Jambi Man!!
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#9Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/25/2013 10:22:43 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
Ray_MK_III posted...

Waaiit a minute.... What do you meean, more ammo? So that means more sniper ammo... So that means more White Death ammo.... So that means we have a happy Jambi Man!!

Unless it takes more shots to kill. That may negate the white death ammo happiness.
Which would make me sad ... lol.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#10capnovanPosted 3/25/2013 11:11:32 AM
Ray_MK_III posted...

nice! thanks for the link!
---