Will current weapons scale in UVHM?

#1Evil SquallPosted 3/25/2013 10:00:48 AM
I read Pearls wil be from 51-61 in terms of level but did they mention old weapons (like quest rewards)? I have my Gaige sitting in PLaythrough 2 right now and im not doing any sidequests til afterwards so I can have a full set of level 50 Uniques. Obviously if the Uniques will scale all the way to 61 Ill just do them at the level cap increase with Gaige for the XP, then collect them in UVHM when I beat that.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#2Evil Squall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 11:37:29 AM
To clarify, I meant do the TVHM side quests just for the XP since UVHM is when I would want to farm the unique's for good versions at level 61.
---
#3brawl4funPosted 3/25/2013 12:57:27 PM
It would make sense for there to be a "3.5".

If not, I'd be pretty mad.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 Honk Honk!
PS4---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWxJODNPwA
#4Evil Squall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:51:30 PM
Yea i figured there would have to be a Playtrough 3.5 to get some Level 61 quest rewards in UVHM
---
#5nilla151Posted 3/25/2013 4:58:37 PM
it's a safe assumption there's going to be a 3.5
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#6TheD1ddlerPosted 3/25/2013 5:17:11 PM
From the description of UVHM I was reading it seems like it is 3.5 from the start, everything scales to your level from the get go so you would probly have to wait to accept new side missions with unique rewards until you hit 61. But maybe after finishing the main story 3rd time around everything will jump to 61 I'm not sure just guessing better safe then sorry imo I'm just gunna wait to do any side quests I'm sure with all of the main missions and all the dlc getting to 61 won't be a problem
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#7your other dad sayzPosted 3/25/2013 5:34:28 PM
I'm curious as to how the seraph weapons will scale.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#8Evil Squall(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 9:10:59 PM
From the description of UVHM I was reading it seems like it is 3.5 from the start, everything scales to your level from the get go so you would probly have to wait to accept new side missions with unique rewards until you hit 61. But maybe after finishing the main story 3rd time around everything will jump to 61 I'm not sure just guessing better safe then sorry imo I'm just gunna wait to do any side quests I'm sure with all of the main missions and all the dlc getting to 61 won't be a problem

Oh god that would be AMAZING. I hate waiting so long to do all Unique side quests. Thats why my Siren has most of the sidequests done but i dont have too many level 50 uniques. As my Gaige stands i have the story almost done in PT2 with all the unique quests still undiscovered and almost at level 50. I wonder, if you level up in Playthrough 2 to get closer to 61 will PT2.5 level those quests not taken to your current level. They probably cap the quests at 50 and make you go to 3 (or 3.5 whichever it is) to get them again.
---