Borderlands 2 Weapon Duping

#1EilnddarePosted 3/25/2013 10:31:00 AM
So I've been farming Scorch for a few hours today on top of the 5 hours or so yesterday... to no avail. It's getting just a liiittle boring now, so would anybody be willing to dupe me a level 50 HellFire? I have nothing to offer in return sadly, I don't think, so it would be out of the goodness of your purely golden heart. I did get a HellFire also, but it was level 38. Any help would be greatly appreciated I assure you. If there's anything I can do in return do feel free to ask.
#2Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/25/2013 10:32:06 AM
Are you farming him on 2.5?
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#3killbot357Posted 3/25/2013 10:32:33 AM
So you've been farming for hours and hours and haven't had any luck, but you want someone to give you the gun you deserve?
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#4pyromitePosted 3/25/2013 10:33:45 AM
According to the Wiki here, the Warrior has a chance of dropping it. If that's true, just do the moonshot thing.
---
GT: pyromite; lvl 50 legendary commando in BL2
kicking names and taking @$$
#5Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/25/2013 10:41:04 AM
All ways watchful and alert, the cunning killbot leaps at his pray with graceful and brutal efficiency. The stunned pray staggers to avoid it's fate, but there is no escape from the cruel circle of life, one must die, so another may live on.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#6Eilnddare(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 10:42:45 AM
killbot357 posted...
So you've been farming for hours and hours and haven't had any luck, but you want someone to give you the gun you deserve?

Yes actually. I've put in a lot of work myself, it's not like I have not tried. It's nice when people help each other out, don't you think?

Also yes, I'm farming him on 2.5:o
#7Jambi_ManPosted 3/25/2013 10:43:05 AM
pyromite posted...
According to the Wiki here, the Warrior has a chance of dropping it. If that's true, just do the moonshot thing.

Moonshot only increases drop rate for 5 oranges....the hellfire isn't one of them. Stay with scorch.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#8Eilnddare(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 12:24:51 PM
pyromite posted...

I'd love to moonshot but I've already defeated the warrior. :(