the April 2nd patch is gonna have SDU uprades (confirmed by AdamF)

#21Master XPosted 3/25/2013 11:23:46 AM
capnovan posted...
Master X posted...
Do we reckon it's just one more level, since it levels up by rarity (white, green, blue etc.) such PEARL? Or do you think it will be at least 2 more levels for each SERAPH and PEARL?

I'm sorry I didn't understand that

Sorry! I meant the upgrades for ammo etc. are bought by rarity, right? (God, am I remembering wrong?) White>Green>Blue>Purple>Orange etc. Which meant 5 upgrades for each upgradable thing. Will we get a Seraph as well as Pearl upgrade level?

This is how it worked right? Have I gone crazy and not realized...?
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#22capnovanPosted 3/25/2013 11:26:55 AM
Master X posted...
capnovan posted...
Master X posted...
Do we reckon it's just one more level, since it levels up by rarity (white, green, blue etc.) such PEARL? Or do you think it will be at least 2 more levels for each SERAPH and PEARL?

Sorry! I meant the upgrades for ammo etc. are bought by rarity, right? (God, am I remembering wrong?) White>Green>Blue>Purple>Orange etc. Which meant 5 upgrades for each upgradable thing. Will we get a Seraph as well as Pearl upgrade level?

No I understand now.

Yeah it worked like that. and it's good question. Maybe they won't even make the SDU's a rarity?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#23Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/25/2013 11:29:11 AM
capnovan posted...
Master X posted...
capnovan posted...
Master X posted...

No I understand now.

Yeah it worked like that. and it's good question. Maybe they won't even make the SDU's a rarity?

or maybe the new upgrades will cost a lot for a very substantial upgrade. hopefully we get more than one or 2 upgrades that add 80 ammo each

my fire rate builds are crying for higher ammo capacity
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#24MrImpatient35Posted 3/25/2013 11:31:13 AM
I LOVE the fact that they will also increase the max amount of Eridium you can hold. 99 was way too little if you ask me. They should increase it to the same amount of Crystals you can hold. 999 :)
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#25Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/25/2013 11:35:28 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
as far as my vault being overstuffed, i plan to simply put all of my absolute favorite/most used/rare items on a mule. no overloading the backpack or the vault.

that way, even if something happened and the over the limit items were deleted, id still have my favorite and super rare stuff.

given that there will be new level cap, i wont have much use for a lot of the things ive collected at 50. ill only really need my favorites. if i lose all of the fluff. so be it.

ill likely purge my inventory once i hit the new cap anyways. only keeping the really good stuff. gotta make room for the gear i collect at the new cap after all

Good point, I won't need all this wimpy level 50 stuff once I am a certified level 61 Badass ! lol .... this is funny to me cause, I'm a old guy ... playing as a little girl (Gaige) talking about being a badass. This is total self examination, please, no one take offense to my comments ... lol.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#26Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/25/2013 11:36:44 AM
and1ballr posted...
I LOVE the fact that they will also increase the max amount of Eridium you can hold. 99 was way too little if you ask me. They should increase it to the same amount of Crystals you can hold. 999 :)

i was alright with the limit, until they decided to make it cost 90 some odd eridium to summon dex.

just because the amount it took was so close to the cap, knowing full well that i had collected hundreds of eridium that counted for nothing. not a huge deal, but nice that they are addressing it none the less
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#27MrImpatient35Posted 3/25/2013 11:38:31 AM
and1ballr posted...

i was alright with the limit, until they decided to make it cost 90 some odd eridium to summon dex.

just because the amount it took was so close to the cap, knowing full well that i had collected hundreds of eridium that counted for nothing. not a huge deal, but nice that they are addressing it none the less

Yeah. I HATED that! That's why I'm glad they're gonna increase the limit. I haven't even tried to spawn him yet, because I'd be sooooo mad if 99 wasn't enough.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#280ld8oyPosted 3/25/2013 11:38:36 AM
Guillermo55 posted...
Wait a second here, If I'm getting this right the new playthrough is a free update, yes? And in this new playthrough you will be facing enemies that are over level 50, and will be dropping guns over level 50. You won't be able to use the guns unless you... yes, buy the level cap. Otherwise you'll just be grinding yourself against superior enemies for rewards you can't use.

Correct me if I'm wrong about any of that, but it seems pretty funny in an evil sort of way.

Playthrough 3 will simply allow enemies to scale up to 61 WITH you. You will not be fighting level 61 characters as a 50, therefore, you will not be forced to purchase the level cap DLC in order to use overleveled loot.
#29resealablePosted 3/25/2013 11:40:16 AM
...This wasn't obvious? How were you supposed to do playthrough 3 if you can't buy anything from the black market and get the fuel cell?
---
Tediore: Because loading is faster than reloading.
#30capnovanPosted 3/25/2013 11:40:20 AM
and1ballr posted...
and1ballr posted...

Yeah. I HATED that! That's why I'm glad they're gonna increase the limit. I haven't even tried to spawn him yet, because I'd be sooooo mad if 99 wasn't enough.

It only takes like 92 or so, if i remember correctly?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!