putting any skill point controversy to bed

#11RaptorkittyPosted 3/25/2013 12:08:46 PM
KellyRipya posted...
This means new playthroughs for each and every character! I can't wait to see how each one benefits from the additional 11 skill points. So many times I've wished to just have that one or two extra points just to open one more gamechanging skill. I can't believe it'll finally happen next week.

Thanks for posting, the debates about skills points were wearing thin. It seems unimaginable they would charge most for a level increase that didn't include additional skill points.

Well with everything else coming that's free(playthrough, weapons(?), SDU upgrades) it seems like they're saying "here's this free stuff, now can you guys help us out too?"
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#12JimiMorrison187Posted 3/25/2013 12:52:01 PM(edited)
The reason people didn't know about skill pints was because GBX said that they were going too do "something different" and unique with level ups when they rolled out the new Level Cap. They said that it probably wouldn't be skill points, which is why everyone wondered about it. Wasn't any sort of complaint that you would get nothing for leveling up. Just wondering what they had in store. XD
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg