Maya weapons/equipment

#1DethuliPosted 3/25/2013 1:32:01 PM
I just got back into the game and decided to work on my Siren. I switch between a Cataclysm/Motion (solo) and Harmony/Motion (multiplayer) build, and I've got great class mods and relics for my sets. What I really need help with is narrowing down some good weapons, grenades, and shields for her. Please help.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#2capnovanPosted 3/25/2013 1:40:44 PM
Weapons: appropriate Elemental paired with Witch or Fox class mods. SMG's paired with Cat class mod.
Grenades: Breath of Terramorphous paired with Fox class mod and a +fire damage relic is devastating
Shield: Evolution. health boost+health regen+ elemental protection
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3RaptorkittyPosted 3/25/2013 1:41:32 PM
Plasma casters are a good choice.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#4jloewensteinPosted 3/25/2013 2:04:01 PM
My cataclism Maya loves the Pimpernel to snipe. The phaselocked enemy is destroyed, and the others nearby severely hurted.
#5HappyGoNowherePosted 3/25/2013 2:06:27 PM
I like to just load up on lots of different elements but mainly I run with a Volcano, Hellfire and Teeth of Terra/Blockhead so everything dies in horrible, firey pain. I don't really care for SMGs but the Hellfire is good fun. I've got a ton of other things but they're all subjective. Mostly just stick mix up the elements, especially in TVHM where they mix up what you fight a lot.

Greenade wise I carry a fire leech and a storm front.
#6JkickitPosted 3/25/2013 2:26:35 PM
Volcano, Pimpernel, Plasma Casters, Fire Bee, Breath of Terra, Blockhead, Hornet, and you can never go wrong with Infinities or the Unkempt Harold.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#7Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/25/2013 6:18:24 PM
Maya rocks the Cobra pretty awesomely for sniping. Tons of fun when used with Thoughtlock.