I can't believe that they are charging $60 just for the game

#1JimiMorrison187Posted 3/25/2013 2:07:48 PM
It is of my opinion that I should be able to get this game hand delivered to my home for free.

After all I'm taking time out of my life to play these games. Time I could use to do countless other activities. They should be proud that I am spending my TIME on their game.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/SCAN001.jpg
#2AlleRacingPosted 3/25/2013 2:09:19 PM
I bought BL1 GotY for $10, it should have included the BL2 ULCE and all future DLC for BL2. This is an outrage!
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#3JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 2:10:11 PM
I bought BL1 GotY for $10, it should have included the BL2 ULCE and all future DLC for BL2. This is an outrage!

I'm not sure even that would be a good deal!

Still wasted a lot of my time promoting their work on these boards!
---
If you like Terraria and can't wait for Starbound check out Darkout too (Greenlight it!): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98158224
#4Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/25/2013 2:13:15 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
It is of my opinion that I should be able to get this game hand delivered to my home for free.

After all I'm taking time out of my life to play these games. Time I could use to do countless other activities. They should be proud that I am spending my TIME on their game.

Well, I'm convinced. I'm not spending another dime. As a matter of fact, I'm waiting till you are done and then I'll borrow your game .... xbox included. I live at 1313 Mockingbird Lane ... hurry up, I'm getting bored.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#5masblasPosted 3/25/2013 2:16:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/25/2013 2:16:08 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Well, I'm convinced. I'm not spending another dime. As a matter of fact, I'm waiting till you are done and then I'll borrow your game .... xbox included. I live at 1313 Mockingbird Lane ... hurry up, I'm getting bored.

I wonder how many people will actually understand that reference...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#7VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/25/2013 2:16:36 PM
masblas posted...
You are either really stupid or a troll because I'd pay $100 for this game it's that good but video games aren't cheap duh.

Or you completely missed the joke... >.>
---
#8Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/25/2013 2:18:32 PM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...

Yeah, I'm waiting ... hint, it has something to do with my GT ... LOL ... but you know that all ready don't you.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#9VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/25/2013 2:19:37 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...

Yeah, I'm waiting ... hint, it has something to do with my GT ... LOL ... but you know that all ready don't you.

I hadn't even noticed your GT, but looking at it, yeah, that's awesome. XD
---
#10vonVolikPosted 3/25/2013 2:23:02 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...

I doubt most people under the age of 35 would get it with ou a google search. And no I did not use google.