I can't believe that they are charging $60 just for the game

#41happypor100prePosted 3/25/2013 5:39:44 PM
(reads topic title).....And i still cant beleive it's not butter. :D
---
GT-Goldchampion200
Makoto Nanaya Main 4 life
#42VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/25/2013 5:39:46 PM
OnslaughtOfGods posted...
Just so I'm all caught up, were y'all referencing the Munsters a page back?

Hi, young'un here

Correct.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#43RaptorkittyPosted 3/25/2013 5:57:31 PM

Hi, young'un here

Yes.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#44Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/25/2013 5:59:33 PM

Hi, young'un here

Correct
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#45GenKatanaPosted 3/25/2013 6:19:56 PM
Wow, I don't feel quite so old right now. I started with the Atari 2600 back in the late 70's myself, and I've been playing ever since.

Oh, & to this day, I still remember the very first time I actually flew under a bridge in Blue Max. :-)
---
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
#46Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/25/2013 6:23:16 PM
Never played Blue Max, but I did find the secret room in Adventure ! lol.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#47JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:33:14 PM(edited)
I Think I'll look for an online version for Blue Max later today. Sure there are sites with all my old Commodore favorites.

Commodores actually ahd video game cartridges back then too. I had Soccer and some other game. Most were on floppy though.
---
If you like Terraria and can't wait for Starbound check out Darkout too (Greenlight it!): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=98158224
#48vonVolikPosted 3/25/2013 6:42:20 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
I Think I'll look for an online version for Blue Max later today. Sure there are sites with all my old Commodore favorites.

Commodores actually ahd video game cartridges back then too. I had Soccer and some other game. Most were on floppy though.

I remember having Omegarace on cartridge, Asteroids style of game. And some of my earlier games were on cassette. Buying a 5 1/4" floppy drive was not cheap back then, I want to say it was in the $100 range when they were first available.
#49GenKatanaPosted 3/25/2013 6:52:28 PM
I never had the cassette player, but I remember those 5 1/4" floppies quite well. I also remember getting those computer magazines and asking my mom to type in those short games that they had the codes for.

Favorite C64 game though had to have been either Jumpman or Bruce Lee.

Oh, & to get back on topic... EXPLOSIONS??!?
---
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
#50vonVolikPosted 3/25/2013 6:59:35 PM
Both Jumpman and Bruce Lee were awesome games. I also remember Impossible Mission, that was very good as well.