What are you planning to do between now and the cap increase?

#21Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/26/2013 5:38:48 AM(edited)
im currently trying to farm non level 50 legendary gear with my siren so i have it for future leveling. landed a nice level 37 impetuous hellfire last night that fill a big level gap in my arsenal. now i have at least 1 or 2 good go to weapons at different levels to make the trek through TVHM easier.

my character is about 1/2 way to level 43 now, so ii shouldnt have much trouble getting her to 50 by next tuesday. assuming my co op partner and i can find enough time to get through the main quest.

aside from that, just farming badass challenges on my 50s. not really needing any more level 50 gear, so im not really farming with them
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#22gomi182Posted 3/26/2013 6:07:06 AM
Farming for a lvl 50, max stat, Moxxi's Endowment relic (+8.4% XP gained from combat, I believe, from here - http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=169753. If you know of higher, please share your knowledge) to help raise my characters to lvl 61 more quickly.

Hopefully, I'll get that tonight. Spent a couple hours last night finding a character of mine that still had 'The Good, The Bad, The Mordacai' quest left to farm it from, that wasn't going to give me a lvl 37 relic. I tried farming those for a bit, but after five tries, and five +6.2% relics, I decided that wasn't the way to go.

I finally found it as a lvl 50 quest... so tonight... Spawn my Shrieking Banshee Maya with Rough Rider shield (+6 in Fleet, for 11 total), run down behind Ellie's, see if the Black Queen is there... if she is stop and kill her on the way to my Truxican Standoff. Collect Moxxi's Endowment... check level... rinse/repeat. Shouldn't be too hard. I did about a half dozen runs last night, and was getting +6.2 to +8.0%. Got a crappy lvl 48 Bolshy White Death in the process.

After I get that, I'm finishing raising up another lvl 50 mule character in the Bar Brawl... (I went from 33 to 46 last night in a few hours)... I don't know what my fascination is with having a lvl 50 for every character on both my XBL, and my Guest accounts... but hey... gives me something to do.

After thaaat.... I don't know. There's always farming bosses for Eridium, to make 27 slots for new mules, for the new lvl 61 gear...

There's always something to kill in the Borderlands.
#23XMarx312Posted 3/26/2013 7:00:27 AM
I got a level 26 Sal that I wanna main, but the main story is taking forever. I wanna have em at level 50 by the time the cap comes out. Also, I got mad term papers.
#24BahamutBBobPosted 3/26/2013 8:47:01 AM
I have all 5 at level 50 (got one legit, the others were helped out by my good friend Flesh Stick.)

I probably won't bother playing even until the level increase.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#25booyakasha128Posted 3/26/2013 9:11:18 AM
I still have some content I haven't tried yet (the Pirate raid bosses and Hammerlock DLC in general) so i'm gonna do that with my Siren. Maybe work on my other characters since none of the rest are level 50.

Or I might just take a break until the cap increase hits, i've been playing a looooooot lately and I could take this break to go back to Mass Effect 3 multiplayer (which I love but I always get dragged away from).
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128
#26SinisterBladePosted 3/26/2013 9:51:33 AM
Get Sal to 50. Reached 40 and 51k BAR yesterday so today should get it. The whole original cast will be 50 finally ^_^

Then I gotta grind those last 17 on gaige for 5 50's.. just in time for 61.

Time to go to work.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#27BayouJoePosted 3/26/2013 10:11:05 AM
What are you planning to do between now and the cap increase?

Going into cryogenic stasis until April 2nd.....see you then!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#28RipTorePosted 3/26/2013 1:31:25 PM
I am working on getting my 50 axton through TVHM, maybe finishing u my first playthorough with Zero.
---
Check out the new, improved WOT board. Now with LESS topicality: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=408
#29MystearicaGrantPosted 3/26/2013 1:34:32 PM
Playing Disgaea 4 and loving it :)
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#30MarsillioPosted 3/26/2013 5:00:20 PM
Keep racking up badass tokens while leveling mules. Most of the bonuses are 19%+. Gonna be sweet having stuff at 20%.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.