You have to pay for the Level cap increase...?!

#151kylekillgannonPosted 3/26/2013 5:22:55 AM
Everyone just give me a god damn break. I've had to deal with Tsuruke's incapacitating stupidity longer than I should have and am going to go before I kill myself. I really hate everything and myself right now.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#152Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/26/2013 5:24:05 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
Everyone just give me a god damn break. I've had to deal with Tsuruke's incapacitating stupidity longer than I should have and am going to go before I kill myself. I really hate everything and myself right now.

after the way you have carried yourself in this thread. why the hell should anyone, anywhere, ever give you a break?
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#153Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 5:25:39 AM
kylekillgannon posted...

Awww, whats the matter, now you've made yourself look like a foolish troll, you aren't going to rage but play the pity card now and commit yet another fallacy: (argumentum ad misericordiam)?

:(
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#154Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/26/2013 5:30:10 AM
Has anyone tried knocking on the Mods door ? Wake his a## up and lock this thing all ready.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#155Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 5:32:02 AM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Has anyone tried knocking on the Mods door ? Wake his a## up and lock this thing all ready.

Yup, I did. But the troll is gone now.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#156Xero_StarrePosted 3/26/2013 5:57:25 AM(edited)
kylekillgannon posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
Nonsense

Those are stats, not experience, which is what we've been talking about. Get in line and get a clue.

stats that show why a level cap raise isnt nearly as simple as you are trying to claim it is.

there is a lot more to it than simply changing some numbers around. its trying to find numbers that work without breaking the game.

seeing as how you failed to retort with any sort of factual response or anything at all aside from claiming that real #s are nonsense without proving how or why, im going to go ahead and agree with tsurke and assume that you are a troll

For the love of ****ing god why is everyone so slow to get this.

The gun's level determines its damage. Your level only determines if you can use it. Statistics aren't your level, they are based on your level. How you achieve level ups is the exact same and thus requires the same effort.

How are you all this slow?

The only one who isn't getting that statistics make and break the game, is you. Seriously, yes our level doesn't account for much aside from if we can use the gear, that and our unmodified health stat. But the enemy's level accounts for so much more, that it will be staggering how fast we die if re-balancing isn't done.

In case you have yet to understand, statistics is everything in the world of video games. Even in games that have no shown statistics, they still run everything behind the graphics and pretty stories.

Edited to fix bad grammar.
---
GT: ECS Daemon
#157fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/26/2013 5:48:39 AM
Actually if my math is correct, which it probably isn't, seems like raid bosses would be like this:

Level 52 terra- 89 million hp approx
Level 63 terra- 414 million hp approx

Say you use a weapon with base no element damage of 16,277, no bar or boosts straight up damage and not counting terra resist of 10% damage-

Level 50- 16,277 damage- 5467 hits non crit
Level 61- 62,064 damage- 6671 hits non crit

1200 more hits

Regular mooks probably wouldn't be a problem maybe an extra shot but raid bosses would be hell of a lot harder. Maybe an extra evil smasher shot...
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#158Xero_StarrePosted 3/26/2013 5:53:40 AM
TBH, I was only reading this topic to go to sleep, but Kyle's incessant ranting on how "ez" the level cap increase is got me to post once he said no one gets it.
---
GT: ECS Daemon
#159Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/26/2013 5:56:25 AM
Xero_Starre posted...
TBH, I was only reading this topic to go to sleep, but Kyle's incessant ranting on how "ez" the level cap increase is got me to post once he said no one gets it.

guys. all they had to do coding wise to make BL2 was to go into BL1's code and insert a "2" right after the word borderlands. its that simple. how are you guys not getting this?!?!
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#160fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/26/2013 5:57:18 AM
Also I imagine increases may have you hitting for way more because say 30% of 62,000 is way more of an increase than at 16,000. It may balance out but I don't feel like doing it. Also 10 more points for possible weapon damage may make it even shorter.

I don't know.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil