Invincibles and Legendaries

#1Bowser_King13Posted 3/25/2013 9:04:22 PM
Which invincibles drop the best loot? For me its been dexiduous but he cost so much eridium
#2killbot357Posted 3/25/2013 9:08:10 PM
Pete
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#3VeritasAbIratoPosted 3/25/2013 9:12:26 PM
For the overall price, ease of defeat and deep loot pool he drops from ill go with Pete all the way on this one.
---
XBL-GT: VeritasAbIrato
#4kinggoldfingerPosted 3/25/2013 9:38:28 PM
Pete.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#5BigRobb2389Posted 3/25/2013 9:49:27 PM
Yea, definitely Pete.

Dexiduous seemed to have the best loot pile though. His is awesome.

Haven't done Hyperius enough, but his doesn't seem bad. I have seen a few people mention him like he is amazing for legendaries though.

I have only killed Master Gee and Voracidous once each, they don't seem to be worth it.

To be honest though, I like the Voracidous fight a lot. Going to try to cook up something to solo him.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#6WretchedOwlPosted 3/25/2013 9:52:47 PM
BigRobb2389 posted...
Yea, definitely Pete.

Haven't done Hyperius enough, but his doesn't seem bad. I have seen a few people mention him like he is amazing for legendaries though.

I have only killed Master Gee and Voracidous once each, they don't seem to be worth it.

To be honest though, I like the Voracidous fight a lot. Going to try to cook up something to solo him.

Pete seems to be able to drop any legendary in the game without a problem.

Hyperius is good for farming specific legendaries, as he tends to drop the Hornet, Shreddifier, Sledge's Shotgun, WTF shield, and the Norfleet exclusively.

Dunno about Gee, never bothered with him. Voracidous is good for getting the legendary class mods.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#7jloewensteinPosted 3/25/2013 10:08:57 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
BigRobb2389 posted...
Yea, definitely Pete.

Pete seems to be able to drop any legendary in the game without a problem.

Hyperius is good for farming specific legendaries, as he tends to drop the Hornet, Shreddifier, Sledge's Shotgun, WTF shield, and the Norfleet exclusively.

Dunno about Gee, never bothered with him. Voracidous is good for getting the legendary class mods.

Gee is a stingy arse, but droped me a Striker, once.
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#8gomi182Posted 3/26/2013 7:30:30 AM
To farm Deciduous -

Start a mule character on a guest account.
Get them up to 99 Eridium.
Run through HBGH with your main character to the first Eridium drop-off/altar point.
load mule character.
spend THEIR Eridium.
Exit mule w/o saving.
Run to next 3 Eridium drop-off points.
repeat loading, paying eridium, and exiting w/o saving with mule
Fight Dexiduous with all initial Eridium, intact.

You win.

Repeat.