Warrior loot problem

#1BurstBearPosted 3/26/2013 4:05:08 AM
Just killed him for the first time, and his orange dropped under him. I can't get at it no matter how I crouch or move. Am I boned?
#2fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/26/2013 4:07:26 AM
You have to run back through hero's pass. When you get back to the warrior's lair his body will be gone and the weapon should still be there.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#3BigRobb2389Posted 3/26/2013 4:08:02 AM
If you are able to get above it, you are sometimes able to get it through him.

otherwise, just leaving to the eridium blight, and then returning to the vault of the warrior by way of Hero's Pass is the only way to get it.

It will stay there as long as you don't quit out of the game, and the warrior's body will be gone when you get back.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#4BurstBear(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 4:12:55 AM(edited)
fredbeatswilma posted...
You have to run back through hero's pass. When you get back to the warrior's lair his body will be gone and the weapon should still be there.

Yeah? Leaving through the exit to blight will work then?

Thanks guys. Looks like he dropped me a CC, so I was ready to be so mad!
#5fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/26/2013 4:09:31 AM
BurstBear posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...

Yeah? Leaving through the exit to blight will work then?

Yessir.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#6LaharPosted 3/26/2013 4:10:02 AM
The one orange I saw under him looked like a Leech. I went through Hero's Pass again, and loading from there to Vault of the Warrior, my game froze.

Wah waaaaaah.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#7WretchedOwlPosted 3/26/2013 4:36:09 AM
Well, at least you can take solace in the fact that the leech isn't all that good anyway.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#8LaharPosted 3/26/2013 1:00:10 PM
Instead the Leech useful for its instant healing (as opposed to transfusion trails)?
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.