How good has the DLC been?

#11GATORFANPosted 3/26/2013 8:02:09 PM
Havnt the played in quite a while an didn't get season pass even though I wanted to. I'm thinking of buying season pass but not sure if its worth the $30.

What are some if your opinions? I appreciate it...
#2Mander1861Posted 3/26/2013 8:02:44 PM
Its not dont waste your money and support bad devs.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#3overlordlaharl0Posted 3/26/2013 8:12:21 PM
Buy it most people would rate the DLC 6/10 it's good for more fun experiences in BL2! Plus more DLC will be arriving in april/may So the season pass is a must!
---
I get banned for offensive language? Umm... NO.
#4Evil SquallPosted 3/26/2013 8:12:34 PM
100% on par with the first. Anyone who disagrees is just looking back with nostalgia goggles.

Ned is slightly better than Scarlett
Underdome is blown out of the water by Torgue
Knoxx is about equal to Hammerlock honestly. Cant understand why everyone loved Knoxx, it was easily on par with Underdome for my least favorites.

Robot Revolution was my favorite DLC from the first and If the final DLC from two is what we assume it is (Hyperion moon base assault) then this will probably be my favorite from this one. All in all, the first game is almost equal to the second game for me.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#5Flow_149Posted 3/26/2013 8:35:48 PM(edited)
I wouldn't recommend getting it. Honestly the only dlc that's on par with the first would be Torgue's Underdome (which is great btw).
#6gunsndrosesPosted 3/26/2013 8:36:58 PM
Evil Squall posted...
100% on par with the first. Anyone who disagrees is just looking back with nostalgia goggles.

Knoxx is about equal to Hammerlock honestly. Cant understand why everyone loved Knoxx, it was easily on par with Underdome for my least favorites.

Robot Revolution was my favorite DLC from the first and If the final DLC from two is what we assume it is (Hyperion moon base assault) then this will probably be my favorite from this one. All in all, the first game is almost equal to the second game for me.

Knoxx was perfection.

Don't even try to compare Sir Hammer****'s DLC to it.

And no, nostalgia goggles arent on.
---
If you don't use proper grammar, you're a communist.
-George Washington, First President of the USA
#7kinggoldfingerPosted 3/26/2013 8:44:09 PM
The DLC has been excellent, a true splendor of an achievement. I give it a 3/5.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#8Evil SquallPosted 3/26/2013 8:47:24 PM
Evil Squall posted...

Knoxx was perfection.

Knoxx would have been fine if it didnt have the most atrocious garbage layout ive ever seen and no fast travel. Total chore playing that DLC. Absolutely hated it. If it had fast travels at least i could skip the layout that seemed like a 5 year old created. Lets make it a 10 minute boring journey to go anywhere. Yea, perfection my ass.
---
#9Flow_149Posted 3/26/2013 8:49:06 PM
Evil Squall posted...
Evil Squall posted...

Knoxx was perfection.

Knoxx would have been fine if it didnt have the most atrocious garbage layout ive ever seen and no fast travel. Total chore playing that DLC. Absolutely hated it. If it had fast travels at least i could skip the layout that seemed like a 5 year old created. Lets make it a 10 minute boring journey to go anywhere. Yea, perfection my ass.

I see why you enjoy Sir Hammerlock then. The 2 hour dlc definitely suits your tastes. :P
#10Evil SquallPosted 3/26/2013 8:50:59 PM
No, i prefer one that doesnt have terrible design decisions and a boring story.
---