Krieg needs. . .

#1PunkNeverDiesPosted 3/26/2013 7:28:10 PM
. . . A Mr. Torgue head.

Sidenote: they should make a legendary Torgue item that replaces your character's quotes with Mr. Torgue quotes. THAT WOULD BE ****ING INCREDIBLE.
---
GT: PNDMike
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/26/2013 7:40:05 PM
My buddy and I were discussing something similar in regard to the Jack masks. Like, one is a purple that drops all the time, but theres one that is included in the legendary loot table.

I thought it wouldve been cool if the legendary version changed your character's voice to Jack's, since they had already done it once in the game anyway.
#3killbot357Posted 3/26/2013 7:44:19 PM
I'd rather the Legendary version be Jack's real face.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#4Steve0314Posted 3/26/2013 7:46:44 PM
Dang. Heads that resemble characters. THAT GENIUS!!!! I want a Lillith head for my siren... and a mad moxxi one... and a scooter one... You know what... Just make everyone.... Gearbox. READ THIS.
---
GT: Steve0314
#5Fear_AwakensPosted 3/26/2013 7:53:52 PM
I hope Krieg has a flaming skull Burning Psycho head. I'd really like that, especially if different skins changed the color of the flames around the head.

Incidentally, who else would like the skins to actually change the character's clothing instead of just the colors? Because Axton's Vault Veteran head wouldn't have looked so stupid if you could have given him Crimson Lance ARMOR too.
---
My presence alone ends threads, and my posts kill entire topics with a single line. They call me Vondlgrimst, Scourge of the Boards! Fear my irrelevance!!!
#6OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 3/26/2013 9:15:02 PM
Fear_Awakens posted...
I hope Krieg has a flaming skull Burning Psycho head. I'd really like that, especially if different skins changed the color of the flames around the head.

Incidentally, who else would like the skins to actually change the character's clothing instead of just the colors? Because Axton's Vault Veteran head wouldn't have looked so stupid if you could have given him Crimson Lance ARMOR too.

Holy **** Ghost Rider skin
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#7chuckleswoodPosted 3/26/2013 11:01:26 PM
killbot357 posted...
I'd rather the Legendary version be Jack's real face.

Which is of course a tiny rakk hive.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-krob"