What do you think of a slag AoE grenade mod?

#1LaharPosted 3/26/2013 10:27:24 PM
The other elements have theirs plus their legendary equivalents, and I was wondering if a slag version would be OP (though there are slag Bouncing Bettys) or something that could be decent. Thoughts?
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#2Steve0314Posted 3/26/2013 10:39:23 PM
Lahar posted...
The other elements have theirs plus their legendary equivalents, and I was wondering if a slag version would be OP (though there are slag Bouncing Bettys) or something that could be decent. Thoughts?

If you want a good slag grenade mod get a slag longbow crossfire... Anything that isn't killed is slagged and the area it effect (its not an AoE) is huge. Lolz...
---
GT: Steve0314
#3JimiMorrison187Posted 3/26/2013 10:42:37 PM
I like Slag Singularities too when I want to use a rocket launcher on a group. Draws them all in and slags them for a nice splash damage killing field.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/968921/walldunk_medium.gif
#4Azrael0206Posted 3/26/2013 10:49:58 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
I like Slag Singularities too when I want to use a rocket launcher on a group. Draws them all in and slags them for a nice splash damage killing field.

Love Slag Singularities
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"
#5BigRobb2389Posted 3/26/2013 11:33:27 PM
when you say AoE you mean specifically grenades like the corrosive cloud, fireburst, and tesla, right?

and, slag bouncing betties fill this role damn well.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/27/2013 4:25:36 AM
Steve0314 posted...
Lahar posted...

If you want a good slag grenade mod get a slag longbow crossfire... Anything that isn't killed is slagged and the area it effect (its not an AoE) is huge. Lolz...

i can see that my input is not needed in this thread. carry on then
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!