Good grief... dupe requests.

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/27/2013 4:51:35 AM
At certain stages, I've said that I have a particular item. So, people ask me to dupe it.

However, that was ages ago and I'm still getting messages about it.

I don't mind helping people, because this particular thing really is a pain in the arse to get, but still... good grief... such is the life of a charity worker, I guess.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#22Love4LifePosted 3/27/2013 4:54:21 AM
Dupe please :P I duped for a bunch of people once... then the idiots saved, and I lost all my weaponry ( Lucky I keep backups :D )
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#3SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:57:18 AM
2Love4Life posted...
Dupe please :P I duped for a bunch of people once... then the idiots saved, and I lost all my weaponry ( Lucky I keep backups :D )

I should probably do that, particular with my Maya. I keep all my 'backup' skins on her, just in case I lose them (again).
---
#42Love4LifePosted 3/27/2013 5:22:19 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
2Love4Life posted...

I should probably do that, particular with my Maya. I keep all my 'backup' skins on her, just in case I lose them (again).

Yeah backups are the way to go... I learnt that the hard way
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#5killbot357Posted 3/27/2013 6:17:37 AM
I get dupe requests on live now that I've put my GT in my signature on the boards. Hilarious!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#6SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:49:14 AM
killbot357 posted...
I get dupe requests on live now that I've put my GT in my signature on the boards. Hilarious!

Do you respond 'no' to all of them?
---
#7fakesnoop77Posted 3/27/2013 6:53:53 AM
I get them all the time.

A few weeks back I got a request from someone whom will not be named on here asking for a Topneaa iirc. I said I don't dupe but good luck with the search.

He then sent me a message saying saying I was scum of this board for not helping out. He is now blocked.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#8Azrael0206Posted 3/27/2013 6:54:33 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
killbot357 posted...

Do you respond 'no' to all of them?

He actually says "Net" through xbl to mix it up.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"
#9BahamutBBobPosted 3/27/2013 6:54:49 AM
Up until the day the PSU servers were taken down, people were asking me to show them something that they had fixed about a month after I posted about it. The kicker was, I couldn't go back and delete my post because GFAQs had purged it.

And this is why I don't like GameSpot.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#10Azrael0206Posted 3/27/2013 6:55:16 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
I get them all the time.

A few weeks back I got a request from someone whom will not be named on here asking for a Topneaa iirc. I said I don't dupe but good luck with the search.

He then sent me a message saying saying I was scum of this board for not helping out. He is now blocked.

Was it me? :/
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I'm so bad at BL2, they call me "Nicholas Casual"