Lol I hate people

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lol I hate people
3 years ago#11
Oh me too. <3

The TumTum is just sort of there. I meant as a Taunt, like keep swapping between the two until booted. If they cant even have 1, and you got 2.. oh boy.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
3 years ago#12
SinisterBlade posted...
Thats a good time to chuck it off a cliff or into the grinder, just a last **** yall before leaving.

Backup your save to avoid actually losing it. xD

I did that before to some kid who wouldn't stop pestering me about a cc threw about five of mine into it he was almost crying i loved it
Xbox gt: dhgoal
3 years ago#13
Dhgoal posted...
SinisterBlade posted...
Thats a good time to chuck it off a cliff or into the grinder, just a last **** yall before leaving.

Backup your save to avoid actually losing it. xD

I did that before to some kid who wouldn't stop pestering me about a cc threw about five of mine into it he was almost crying i loved it

grinder fetch
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
3 years ago#14
SinisterBlade posted...
Oh me too. <3

The TumTum is just sort of there. I meant as a Taunt, like keep swapping between the two until booted. If they cant even have 1, and you got 2.. oh boy.

Lol yea having a sal dual wielding those would make them mad
3 years ago#15
Omg I gotta do that once Sal is 50. Top it off with the other pair being a Rustlers Twister and a Chopper.

Sweet delicious counter trolling.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
3 years ago#16
You hate people too? Nice! I can't stand people lol.

To your point though, is it that serious? I wouldn't kick anyone over that.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
3 years ago#17
Yea it would be like any other game everyone would be sitting around sanctuary and he would do a trade show me all of the most popular legendaries (wonder how he got them?) I would ask what he wants he sends text saying cobra I said no so I got kicked and that's basically how all of them went down
3 years ago#18
I do love my Cobras. The sad thing will be when the cap increase comes and they both become obsolete until I get new higher leveled ones.
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon
3 years ago#19
I also hate people, more specifically, the "general public".
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
3 years ago#20
I hate people who wont dupe a weapon in a video game because they are soo out of touch with reality they think that weapon has meaning.
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lol I hate people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived