Lol I hate people

#11SinisterBladePosted 3/27/2013 7:39:14 AM
Oh me too. <3

The TumTum is just sort of there. I meant as a Taunt, like keep swapping between the two until booted. If they cant even have 1, and you got 2.. oh boy.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#12Dhgoal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 7:39:15 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
Thats a good time to chuck it off a cliff or into the grinder, just a last **** yall before leaving.

Backup your save to avoid actually losing it. xD

I did that before to some kid who wouldn't stop pestering me about a cc threw about five of mine into it he was almost crying i loved it
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#13Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/27/2013 7:40:18 AM
Dhgoal posted...
SinisterBlade posted...
Thats a good time to chuck it off a cliff or into the grinder, just a last **** yall before leaving.

Backup your save to avoid actually losing it. xD

I did that before to some kid who wouldn't stop pestering me about a cc threw about five of mine into it he was almost crying i loved it

grinder fetch
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#14Dhgoal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 7:42:17 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
Oh me too. <3

The TumTum is just sort of there. I meant as a Taunt, like keep swapping between the two until booted. If they cant even have 1, and you got 2.. oh boy.

Lol yea having a sal dual wielding those would make them mad
---
#15SinisterBladePosted 3/27/2013 7:44:33 AM
Omg I gotta do that once Sal is 50. Top it off with the other pair being a Rustlers Twister and a Chopper.

Sweet delicious counter trolling.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#16MrImpatient35Posted 3/27/2013 7:48:08 AM
You hate people too? Nice! I can't stand people lol.

To your point though, is it that serious? I wouldn't kick anyone over that.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#17Dhgoal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 7:56:41 AM
Yea it would be like any other game everyone would be sitting around sanctuary and he would do a trade show me all of the most popular legendaries (wonder how he got them?) I would ask what he wants he sends text saying cobra I said no so I got kicked and that's basically how all of them went down
---
#18coydog_30Posted 3/27/2013 8:41:00 AM
I do love my Cobras. The sad thing will be when the cap increase comes and they both become obsolete until I get new higher leveled ones.
---
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon
#19RinglercorpPosted 3/27/2013 10:40:27 AM
I also hate people, more specifically, the "general public".
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#20Mander1861Posted 3/27/2013 1:34:40 PM
I hate people who wont dupe a weapon in a video game because they are soo out of touch with reality they think that weapon has meaning.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.