Lol I hate people

#21smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/28/2013 3:46:28 AM
So the Cobra is actually good? I sold the three I found.
---
I am at 60% neg feedback just from Halo alone. I think of it as a badge of honor, for doing my part to p*ss off kids ages 9-16
#22Lost_DjinnPosted 3/28/2013 4:37:19 AM
Mander1861 posted...
I hate people who wont dupe a weapon in a video game because they are soo out of touch with reality they think that weapon has meaning.

But if a weapon has no meaning, why bother duping in the first place? Also in effect, you hate people for not duping a meaningless item. Sure that sounds reasonable....<_<
---
---
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong" - Relient K
#23CrazycatdudePosted 3/28/2013 4:48:45 AM
Dupe is for dopes
---
There is nothing in the world more helpless, depraved, and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an RPG binge.
#24SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/28/2013 4:54:02 AM
smurfsn1p3r posted...

Not only that, it's almost rarer than some legendaries.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#25CrazycatdudePosted 3/28/2013 4:55:25 AM
gunsndroses posted...
The real question- why are you trying to play with randoms?

I play with ransoms because no one on my friends list is cool enough for Borderlands 2.
---
There is nothing in the world more helpless, depraved, and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an RPG binge.
#26Yankeehazard191Posted 3/28/2013 6:20:29 AM
Crazycatdude posted...
gunsndroses posted...
The real question- why are you trying to play with randoms?

I play with ransoms because no one on my friends list is cool enough for Borderlands 2.

Ive met some cool people playing with randoms. My one rule is You get 1 min to respond or you get kicked its . That and if you sound way to young to be playing this game you get kicked( trust me it may sound mean but you most likely have never had some kids mom jump on xbox and yell at you for swearing)
---
You don't have daddy issues! Now Luke Sky Walker that guy has daddy issues.
#27smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/28/2013 6:32:29 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
smurfsn1p3r posted...

Not only that, it's almost rarer than some legendaries.

Wow. I just read the rate .88%. I will wait til level cap, to start farming again. Sucks that all my level 50 stuff will be vendored by months end.
---
I am at 60% neg feedback just from Halo alone. I think of it as a badge of honor, for doing my part to p*ss off kids ages 9-16