Now we are getting them cyan weps you thinking that atlas.?

#1SpoonForkKnifePosted 3/27/2013 8:55:24 AM
Will be back?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#2fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/27/2013 8:56:02 AM
no
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#3SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:56:44 AM
That is a real shame thanks for info.
---
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#4fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/27/2013 8:59:48 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
That is a real shame thanks for info.

Well to be a little more clear than just no I highly doubt they will bring back atlas as a manufacturer. They could bring back atlas weapons but just under a different manufacturer, probably jakobs.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#5PorrimMaryamPosted 3/27/2013 9:08:53 AM
Well, either that or they could explain it as the last of the weapons of the Atlas corporation, they would still be floating around Pandora in some way shape or form, even if they were used as scrap parts.
#6SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:21:19 AM
PorrimMaryam posted...
Well, either that or they could explain it as the last of the weapons of the Atlas corporation, they would still be floating around Pandora in some way shape or form, even if they were used as scrap parts.

Yeah because I was thinking orange is like legendary and cyan is like ultra legendary and what says that more than arguably the best manufacturer of the past?
---
#7XMarx312Posted 3/27/2013 1:55:11 PM
You guys liked Atlas? I never really liked them(mostly due to the gun color) and they've always seemed too standard to use. I've always prefered S&S Munitions for some reason. Also, what happened to Atlas Corp.? I thought they got blown the hell up in Knoxx.
#8SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 2:40:05 PM
XMarx312 posted...
You guys liked Atlas? I never really liked them(mostly due to the gun color) and they've always seemed too standard to use. I've always prefered S&S Munitions for some reason. Also, what happened to Atlas Corp.? I thought they got blown the hell up in Knoxx.

Tru dat bru. But what is that pitchforks guy telling me ZEro guns survived that?
---
#9XMarx312Posted 3/27/2013 3:56:49 PM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
XMarx312 posted...

Tru dat bru. But what is that pitchforks guy telling me ZEro guns survived that?

I tink u rite sun. He don't know nothing bout no storyline.

Seriously though, unless EA had their "representatives" come and break all the guns, there should still be some left.
#10SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 4:39:59 PM
XMarx312 posted...
SpoonForkKnife posted...
XMarx312 posted...

I tink u rite sun. He don't know nothing bout no storyline.

Seriously though, unless EA had their "representatives" come and break all the guns, there should still be some left.

Yeah seems to make sense, if not now maybe in a future DLC.
---