With Legendaries having such a low drop rate..

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. With Legendaries having such a low drop rate..
2 years ago#11
DarkDemon373 posted...
Cyans are going to be near impossible to find. :(

They're supposed to be near impossible to find.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
2 years ago#12
killbot357 posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...

I'm not an idiot, I know their rarity. I've obtained a total of 3 legendaries across all 5 of my characters (2 level 50s) and this includes my farming attempts. It was not that difficult in BL1 meaning Cyans are going to be ridiculous
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318
2 years ago#13
DarkDemon373 posted...
killbot357 posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...

I'm not an idiot, I know their rarity. I've obtained a total of 3 legendaries across all 5 of my characters (2 level 50s) and this includes my farming attempts. It was not that difficult in BL1 meaning Cyans are going to be ridiculous

Really? I've gotten a ridiculous amount of legendaries in BL2 but never had a Pearl drop in 1(the ones I have I goy from friends.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
2 years ago#14
Raptorkitty posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...
killbot357 posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...

Really? I've gotten a ridiculous amount of legendaries in BL2 but never had a Pearl drop in 1(the ones I have I goy from friends.

Yes, I only ever saw 1 pearl in BL1, and that was from Knoxx's armory. My gorgeous Bessie.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
(message deleted)
2 years ago#16
WretchedOwl posted...
Yes, I only ever saw 1 pearl in BL1, and that was from Knoxx's armory. My gorgeous Bessie.

Really hoping this is one of the Pearescents Gearbox brings over.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-krob"
(edited by chuckleswood)
2 years ago#17
After killing Crawmy at least a thousand times, doing countless Armory runs, I still only have 3 pearlescents. Crawmy decided to drop a pearl the day before BL2 released which was a nice send-off.

But pearls in this? You may be lucky and find one, but to find more than that? You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery.

I just hope they put Vera in as a pearlescent assault rifle. If she dresses herself up, she gets taken out somewhere fun.
---
Peace Sells...But Who's Buyin'?
GT: JusttBlaise
2 years ago#18
Are legendarys really that hard to find? I mean yeah if you hit 2.5 and immediately go after the Infinity and the Hide of Terra you're going to struggle but I've got more than enough and I wouldn't say I've done a particularly great deal of farming at all.

The only time I had trouble was trying to get a Shredifier, and that's only because no one dropped it until they added Hyperius.
2 years ago#19
Now wait though, who else things Pearls are going to be attached to boss monsters in the same way legendaries are?
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
2 years ago#20
People are still complaining about drop rates?

*yawn*
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. With Legendaries having such a low drop rate..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived