With Legendaries having such a low drop rate..

#11killbot357Posted 3/27/2013 8:57:47 AM
DarkDemon373 posted...
Cyans are going to be near impossible to find. :(

They're supposed to be near impossible to find.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#12DarkDemon373(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:09:21 AM
killbot357 posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...

I'm not an idiot, I know their rarity. I've obtained a total of 3 legendaries across all 5 of my characters (2 level 50s) and this includes my farming attempts. It was not that difficult in BL1 meaning Cyans are going to be ridiculous
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318
#13RaptorkittyPosted 3/27/2013 9:57:29 AM
DarkDemon373 posted...
killbot357 posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...

I'm not an idiot, I know their rarity. I've obtained a total of 3 legendaries across all 5 of my characters (2 level 50s) and this includes my farming attempts. It was not that difficult in BL1 meaning Cyans are going to be ridiculous

Really? I've gotten a ridiculous amount of legendaries in BL2 but never had a Pearl drop in 1(the ones I have I goy from friends.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#14WretchedOwlPosted 3/27/2013 10:04:28 AM
Raptorkitty posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...
killbot357 posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...

Really? I've gotten a ridiculous amount of legendaries in BL2 but never had a Pearl drop in 1(the ones I have I goy from friends.

Yes, I only ever saw 1 pearl in BL1, and that was from Knoxx's armory. My gorgeous Bessie.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#15chuckleswoodPosted 3/27/2013 10:24:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16chuckleswoodPosted 3/27/2013 10:28:22 AM(edited)
WretchedOwl posted...
Yes, I only ever saw 1 pearl in BL1, and that was from Knoxx's armory. My gorgeous Bessie.

Really hoping this is one of the Pearescents Gearbox brings over.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-krob"
#17DoctorVicPosted 3/27/2013 10:36:17 AM
After killing Crawmy at least a thousand times, doing countless Armory runs, I still only have 3 pearlescents. Crawmy decided to drop a pearl the day before BL2 released which was a nice send-off.

But pearls in this? You may be lucky and find one, but to find more than that? You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery.

I just hope they put Vera in as a pearlescent assault rifle. If she dresses herself up, she gets taken out somewhere fun.
---
Peace Sells...But Who's Buyin'?
GT: JusttBlaise
#18HappyGoNowherePosted 3/27/2013 11:16:04 AM
Are legendarys really that hard to find? I mean yeah if you hit 2.5 and immediately go after the Infinity and the Hide of Terra you're going to struggle but I've got more than enough and I wouldn't say I've done a particularly great deal of farming at all.

The only time I had trouble was trying to get a Shredifier, and that's only because no one dropped it until they added Hyperius.
#19drake_skullPosted 3/27/2013 11:20:23 AM
Now wait though, who else things Pearls are going to be attached to boss monsters in the same way legendaries are?
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#20Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/27/2013 11:22:54 AM
People are still complaining about drop rates?

*yawn*
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!