So with Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode comes Ultimate versions of enemies?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So with Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode comes Ultimate versions of enemies?
3 years ago#21
Who cares about Rabids. I am far more concerned about the possibility of Badass Constuctors being made tougher. I don't see much room to do it but if gearbox find a way then god help us.
Playing: Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy XI
3 years ago#22
LordRaviel posted...
Who cares about Rabids. I am far more concerned about the possibility of Badass Constuctors being made tougher. I don't see much room to do it but if gearbox find a way then god help us.

Ultimate Badass Loaders.

They're like Super Badass Loaders, but they don't have critical hit zones and have more health and do a lot more damage.
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
3 years ago#23
I encoutered one Ulitmate Badass. It was before TVHM so I thought it was foreshadowing the pain to come. Now I think the game glitched and showed me something they were planning on releasing in UVHM. It was a Loader. I only saw it once and it dropped a bunch of Eridium and a Purple Vitality Relic.

I am really scared of the new black hole threshers. They are the only thing that gives me trouble.
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
3 years ago#24
Vemivorus being spawned on a regular basis
GamerTag: Gandora TDOD
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4127 3049 1251
3 years ago#25
LordRaviel posted...

I thought they were tough until I realized You could either get out of their range (In arid boneyard) or shoot the missles and nukes out of the sky.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
3 years ago#26
kylekillgannon posted...
LordRaviel posted...

Ultimate Badass Loaders.

They're like Super Badass Loaders, but they don't have critical hit zones and have more health and do a lot more damage.

*Cringe*
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So with Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode comes Ultimate versions of enemies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived