So with Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode comes Ultimate versions of enemies?

#21LordRavielPosted 3/28/2013 1:03:08 AM
Who cares about Rabids. I am far more concerned about the possibility of Badass Constuctors being made tougher. I don't see much room to do it but if gearbox find a way then god help us.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy XI
#22kylekillgannonPosted 3/28/2013 2:04:47 AM
LordRaviel posted...
Who cares about Rabids. I am far more concerned about the possibility of Badass Constuctors being made tougher. I don't see much room to do it but if gearbox find a way then god help us.

Ultimate Badass Loaders.

They're like Super Badass Loaders, but they don't have critical hit zones and have more health and do a lot more damage.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#23minsterXYZPosted 3/28/2013 8:11:59 AM
I encoutered one Ulitmate Badass. It was before TVHM so I thought it was foreshadowing the pain to come. Now I think the game glitched and showed me something they were planning on releasing in UVHM. It was a Loader. I only saw it once and it dropped a bunch of Eridium and a Purple Vitality Relic.

I am really scared of the new black hole threshers. They are the only thing that gives me trouble.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#24chris_cowellPosted 3/28/2013 8:14:52 AM
Vemivorus being spawned on a regular basis
---
GamerTag: Gandora TDOD
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4127 3049 1251
#25PanopictonguyPosted 3/28/2013 8:23:36 AM
LordRaviel posted...

I thought they were tough until I realized You could either get out of their range (In arid boneyard) or shoot the missles and nukes out of the sky.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#26PanopictonguyPosted 3/28/2013 8:24:36 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
LordRaviel posted...

Ultimate Badass Loaders.

They're like Super Badass Loaders, but they don't have critical hit zones and have more health and do a lot more damage.

*Cringe*
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.