Thinking of getting this game, how is the dlc?

#1BigFHPosted 3/27/2013 2:50:26 PM
Thinking of getting this game, for my information once I have played though the main story is the season pass worth getting, I know price wise it is a good deal. But curious about the quality of the dlc for this game.
#2Mander1861Posted 3/27/2013 2:52:52 PM
Its not worth it.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#3OracleGunnerPosted 3/27/2013 3:06:34 PM
It's hit and miss for the most part I liked them all but torques is currently the best.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#4Jambi_ManPosted 3/27/2013 3:28:18 PM
The dlc is actually fairly good. I would definitely recommend the season pass, as it offers the 4 dlc's(for $ of 3) and the upcoming level cap increase/pearl weapons. A lot of peeps come on here and bash the dlc, but it's certainly better than what you'd get from most other games.......totally worth the $$ in my mind. If you don't get the season pass, and you want to get one dlc, I'd recommend Torgue.

Honestly, this games dlc has been every bit as good as BL1's. And don't listen to that Mander guy....he's been on a crusade lately to trash this game. I just couldn't let his response go as the defining answer you were looking for.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#5vonVolikPosted 3/27/2013 3:41:28 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
The dlc is actually fairly good. I would definitely recommend the season pass, as it offers the 4 dlc's(for $ of 3) and the upcoming level cap increase/pearl weapons.

And with the level cap don't forget that includes ultimate vault hunting mode, or as some would call it playthough 3.0.
#6themagicpainmanPosted 3/27/2013 5:03:05 PM
Torgue is the only one that's worth it if you ask me.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#7diablogamerPosted 3/27/2013 5:12:15 PM
Pretty horrid except for torgues CoC. Its no where near the quality of the main game winch was developed by gearbox since the dlc was out sourced to other developers. The upcoming dlc is supposed to be developed by gearbox so maybe itll be worth it.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#8killbot357Posted 3/27/2013 6:34:21 PM
Torgue is awesome.
Pirate's Booty is on par with the weaker parts of the main game (Tiny Tina missions).
Hammerlock isn't good.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#9Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 3/27/2013 7:15:47 PM
The first 3 are outsourced shovelware DLC.

The 4th is actually made by Gearbox and is supposedly their biggest DLC ever.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#10Flow_149Posted 3/27/2013 7:22:06 PM
Don't download the pre-order dlc (excluding the mechromancer), it's not worth it. :P