Own up and share thee stupidest way that you ever died !!!!

#11Redrum0351Posted 3/27/2013 5:02:28 PM
Pushed into Enrique by my 3yr olds car while I was running away from him...... I saw the car coming too late couldn't turn in time and Enrique must of shot a fire ball . Really my 9 yr olds car but he was in the bathroom.
---
GT: REdrUM0351
#12SinisterBladePosted 3/27/2013 5:03:32 PM
I jump off cliffs of my own volition... all the damn time.

If I get bored, lazy or wanna test something.

:)
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#13MonoxideHektikPosted 3/27/2013 5:04:41 PM
My own Thunder ball fist
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3
#14ShinterLPosted 3/27/2013 5:05:22 PM
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Hit by the train

Yeah, the first time I realized quite how wide the train was. I was standing by the split in the tracks near the farm in Tundra Express, and waiting for the train to zip by (for some reason I don't recall anymore), the next thing I know I'm respawning.

I was recently back in that area, looked both ways, saw no train and started crossing, heard the horn, and started running, heart racing like crazy and managed to duck behind some outcroppings.

Other than that, the time I went to use my sticky longbow meteor shower, and aimed at some distant bandits through my sniper scope, only to have the grenade stick to the railing I was standing at, and kill me before I could run far enough away.
#15LaharPosted 3/27/2013 5:07:45 PM
There has been a few, but the first one that comes to mind is this time in the Creature Slaughter Dome. Last round, I was the last of 4 in a public lobby to still be in the arena. Last creature finally went down but somehow I got hit with something (glob attack? I dunno, or maybe was on fire or corroded) and I went into FFYL, nothing for a second wind and no Res Siren. The one guy with a mic was just laughing.

I believe I also ran through the barrier in Thousand Cuts before Claptrap powered it down.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#16Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/27/2013 5:09:17 PM
Testing the Nukem on the target dummy ; (
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#17SinisterBladePosted 3/27/2013 5:15:34 PM
Ive never done this but heard a few who have xD

Attempting to grenade jump.. with a Meteor Shower
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#18Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/27/2013 5:15:59 PM
ooops ... forgot two more.
But they all have to do with the Nukem anyway.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#19monster138Posted 3/27/2013 5:21:12 PM
Pulled lever.
Hmmm, wonder what this does?
Crushed by elevator......
---
'You mean..... I'm the bad guy'
- W. Foster
#20FullMetalMegaPosted 3/27/2013 5:23:42 PM
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Hit by the train

Same here in Lynchwood but was up at the vending machines about to get more ammo, then suddenly see the tube respawn sequence.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634